Map/Area complition bug...

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Elsus.5681

Elsus.5681

So I’ve came back after a long time back to Guild Wars 2 (because my friend bought it) and I couldn’t believe my eyes. When I pointed over the areas I’ve completed for 100% (I remember that I’ve completed them) they were completed only for 98%. Is this bug or something, because I was looking at pics of this area completed for 100% and we hade it completed the same.

Thanks for every reply and sorry for my bad english.

Attachments:

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

3 of 4 of the area’s you are showing had additional waypoints or PoI’s during recent updates.

If you had them on 100% before the updates you don’t have to go back.

The added waypoint in plains of ashford is at the bottom left corner.
In diessa platuea it is a PoI at the left side of the map (on your screenshot under you wayfairer foothils pop-up.
In diassa plateau it is a new area with a PoI to the north of the gate to Diessa platea.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

New poi and wp have been added.

Posted by: Elsus.5681

Elsus.5681

3 of 4 of the area’s you are showing had additional waypoints or PoI’s during recent updates.

If you had them on 100% before the updates you don’t have to go back.

The added waypoint in plains of ashford is at the bottom left corner.
In diessa platuea it is a PoI at the left side of the map (on your screenshot under you wayfairer foothils pop-up.
In diassa plateau it is a new area with a PoI to the north of the gate to Diessa platea.

Can you please describe the WP in playins of ashford, I can’t find that one… Thanks

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

South western corner. It’s where they added the new guild puzzle. South of the Guardpoint Decimus waypoint.