Map Completion Chest Bug

Map Completion Chest Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Orwyn.6104

Orwyn.6104

Hello Devs

I completed many maps in one sitting for map completion. As I completed them I left the chest alone thinking that they would stack like normal chests do and that I could open them in LA all at once.

However I only got 2 chests and the rest of the maps did not award me map completion chests. Can you please restore these chests to me?

The list and approx order I did them in was.

Malchors
Straits of Devastation
Sparkfly Fen
Timberline Falls
Lornars Pass
Snowden Drifts
Wayfarer Foothills
Black Citadel
Gendarran Fields
Kessex Hills
Queensdale

This was on my Gaurdian who has 97% world complete. I filed an in-game ticket at 1.21am server time 28th of May 2014. I completed the maps in the hours prior to that time. I do not remember how many hours I was at it, up to 6 hours before would be my guess.

Thank you for your help.

Map Completion Chest Bug

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

Go back into those zones and see if the chests pop up for you again. You’re supposed to collect each chest before you leave the zone. Otherwise it bugs out as you saw and can cause you to not get 100% map completion rewards.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

Map Completion Chest Bug

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Also remember, lots of those areas had a few WPs and POIs added a while back when Guild Missions were introduced, as well as small additions from the living story. When these are added, it does not enable you to receive a second chest for picking up the few added parts if you had already completed the zone prior to an update.

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

Map Completion Chest Bug

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

You might be out of luck here. :\ Next time don’t let your chests pile up like that.