Map Completion bug (no title)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Red SuperGiant.8653

Red SuperGiant.8653

Hey guys i just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem. I recently got around to doing map completion because i needed the gift of exploration. When i received the gifts i didnt in turn get the “Been there done that” title.

Now there is no way i can be missing anything seeing as i got the gifts of exploration and i will post screenies showing that my main character has 100 percent world completion, but in the hero tab of the achievements screen it shows that my most complete character has 99 percent done (wtf?). On the map screen it says that i have 511/512 waypoints which if that is the case i shouldnt have gotten the gifts.

If anyone has any info whether this is a bug or i have in fact missed something i’d like to know thanks.

Oh before i forget when i ask people if i have the star icon next to my name they say i do.

Attachments:

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

well at least you got your star and the gifts of exploration!

hopefully your missing title will be found soon!

cheers!

Posted by: Halahiiro.6387

Halahiiro.6387

Been there done that achievment isnt anything to do with world completion….

U need to find all the hidden map locations look on explorer tab, have u explored everything?

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Well it says 100% on your character screen, but only 99% on your map screen.

Same as mine, so your not quite there yet !

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

Odd.

Either way, grab the missing waypoint and see if that fixes it.

They recently added one in Snowden Drifts to the west of the map. Otherwise, you’re missing the extra ones added in Plains of Ashford (South West at Guild Puzzle), Brisban Wildlands (North West at Guild Puzzle), Straits of Devastation (North West) or Cursed Shore (South West corner).

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

I had the same thing, happen this morning, 100% map complete then when I logged out and logged back in, map completion reset to 99%.

I had to go to the following places to get it back.

Snowden Drifts – top left Way Point
Diessa Plateu – Bottom Left POI
Wayfarer Foothills – top right POI

Posted by: Nemos and Bonnie.7583

Nemos and Bonnie.7583

Red, I had the exact same thing happen to me. I have the Gifts of Exploration, all my achievements under the Exploration tab done for the zones, all of the WvW zones completed and it still shows that I need one waypoint and one POI. It showed me as 100% world completion initially but now it’s down to 99%.

Very frustrating as I’ve been working away at this title for a long time now.