Map Exploration Bug

Map Exploration Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: I Love Root Beer.1872

I Love Root Beer.1872

Anyone else noticing a bug or something that prevents you from getting your rewards from completing map explorations? I just finished exploring the last waypoints in the Plains of Ashford and the Brisband Wildlands, I didn’t get my reward or the letter thing that says I explored it either. I also noticed that the last waypoint in each of the areas that I explored were both contested with no events happening. If anyone else has any other information that is relevant to this, please add it here.

whoop d` friggin do.

Map Exploration Bug

Posted by: Quam.7218

Quam.7218

I just made 100% map with my first character. No reward. How should I make a Legendary weapon without the Gift :<

Map Exploration Bug

Posted by: I Love Root Beer.1872

I Love Root Beer.1872

You completed 100% of the whole entire map? wow lol congrats. I wish I could make a legendary but it seems like too much time to even bother trying to me but if you get make one greater congrats to you! but anyways, I’m hoping Arena Net sees this and can start working on a fix for it.

whoop d` friggin do.

Map Exploration Bug

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

What I’ve noticed happening is sometimes you miss picking up the reward chest for an area. That will keep you from getting the final reward for map completion. Each zone should have a star next to its name when you mouse-over it on the world map. Check each zone and see.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

Map Exploration Bug

Posted by: firebreathz.7692

firebreathz.7692

that and go back to the chantry of secrets to re get poi

also do your story line to lvl 72 i think