Map and writing

Map and writing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Cooper.8049

Cooper.8049

When I first use he map it takes some time to get everything gathered. Like I can’t see where the hearts, vistas or POI are.

The writing on the trading post is all blotchy not clear.

Should I adjust my in game setting, if so, which ones.

Thanks

Map and writing

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No, it is a bug/glitch that started a few months ago. You can find many threads on it. Just have to wait for everything to load. Hopefully, the Devs will find what causes it and adjust it back to the way it was before.

Map and writing

Posted by: IlMattoCavaliere.4013

IlMattoCavaliere.4013

Point 1:
I’m having the same problem with one of my laptop (the one that i use when i’m traveling XD ) and the problem is caused by the video card that have the Ram shared with the MoBo.

Point2:
Change your graphic settings. Same here with the travel laptop and low graphic i get a blurry effect. With the gamestation @home i have no problem.

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Map and writing

Posted by: draconx.3102

draconx.3102

Specifically, the graphics setting you need to change to solve the font problem is “Interface Size”. Unfortunately only one value for this works properly with the trading post: “Normal”.

Kind of stupid because text everywhere else in the game scales properly with this setting but not the trading post.

Map and writing

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

For 1, I believe it’s related to this: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Interface-takes-forever-to-load

For 2

Specifically, the graphics setting you need to change to solve the font problem is “Interface Size”. Unfortunately only one value for this works properly with the trading post: “Normal”.

Yes, this is a known issue and thanks to the great search system here I can’t find the link for a thread :P They are different from the rest of the UI because TP uses webkit, like a browser built-in the game, then that’s why it’s different and probably where the issue lies on.