Mass Invisibility still works when revealed

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: The Chosen Link.3247

The Chosen Link.3247

When I use the ranger skill “Sick Em” to apply Revealed to a mesmer, the mesmer is still able to stealth via the skill Mass Invisibility. Mass Invisibility elite seems to ignore the Revealed debuff.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Probably more likely that it is a difference between mesmer stealth and thief stealth. They have a different visual effect and they do not stack.

The Chosen Link.3247

Probably more likely that it is a difference between mesmer stealth and thief stealth. They have a different visual effect and they do not stack.

Although they won’t stack, stealth should be stealth and therefore Revealed debuff should prevent the mesmer from becoming invisible. It’s happened three times in WvW where I’ve just used “Sic Em” on a mesmer and he proceeds to use mass invisibility and hides his entire party with the debuff still counting down.

I’m not saying it shouldn’t work for the entire party, it should all except those with the debuff.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

What I was getting at is that they probably forgot about “the other stealth”. Although that seems weird too. So basically Sic Em is applying a different reveal from the normal reveal which was already working with Mass Invis and Veil. That just seems like unnecessary complexity in the implementation.

The Chosen Link.3247

I wish to bump this report since there has been no official word on the issue. The same behavior still occurs, is this intended or a bug?