Massive Lag and Disconnects

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Acuba.4312

Acuba.4312

Me and many guild mates of mine are suffering from huge chat lags and continuous Error 7. Often the connection is lost during the startup of the launcher or while loading a new zone. You are stuck in the loading screen forever.

It first started right after the first update on Feb 26 and continued to today.

Server: Riverside.

Posted by: Acuba.4312

Acuba.4312

https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Laggs-und-Disconnects-Telekom-Kunden/first
https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Lag-Probleme-Sammelthread/226652

Seems to be a problem with a German provider. This problem was resolved before the February patch. What has changed?

Posted by: Loomlore.2975

Loomlore.2975

I’m actually having this same issue. I traveled to Lion’s Arch and I’m still stuck on the loading screen right now… I have little time to play everyday and it’s pretty much been wasted on loading.

Posted by: Loomlore.2975

Loomlore.2975

I can add that it only happens for one of my characters as it traveled to LA. Other characters in different places load fine.

Posted by: Malhanjia.1452

Malhanjia.1452

I have had to abandon playing today. I have never had so much lag and so many disconnects since I started playing. It has been impossible since the last update. I’m on Euro server: Aurora Glade.

‘Some must fight so that all may be free.’ Iiommar – Guardian. Aurora Glade.

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

I think this thread needs a little bit more attention. This lag effects hundred or maybe thousands of people!

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

Posted by: Scary.8034

Scary.8034

Yeah since last patch , i feel like i have 300 ping constantly, spells take like 1 or 2 seconds to go off after i click them.

Please ANet fix this asap, it’s really unplayable for me right now.

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Experiencing the same, and it started with the patch – before then, no such issues. Almost every time I switch maps, it just loads and loads and then disconnects with some varying message about not reaching the server. No, it’s not my Internet connection.

Sometimes it happens even without a map change, I finish a jump puzzle and run off to do something else, disconnect, and I come back to still being in the puzzle. Map change just seems to really trigger it pretty much “on demand”.

Also noticeable lag at times getting off skills, sometimes even taking a step forward is delayed or nothing happens. This is intolerable.

I play on Gandara (EU) and connect from Finland.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

Posted by: SkullCracker.8462

SkullCracker.8462

(U.S. Server JQ) No lag issues at the moment but will inexplicably get disconnected.
The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again.(Code=7:11:3:189:101)