Master of Baubles [Zone 3 bug?]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Thaia.5146

Thaia.5146

I was trying to get the “Master of Baubles” achievement in zone 3 on Infantile Mode. I’ve cleared out the area. I’m pretty sure that I found all baubles – ~2h of searching, all hidden “content” including the “shovel spot” at the very beginning, elite skill, chest and baubles on trees – at the top of the checkpoint area). When I was sure that nothing is left I beat the Frog and… zonk? There was no chest and I didn’t get the achivement for collecting all baubles. I’ve noticed that you get the achivement when you open the chest (Zone 1, Zone 2) and I am starting to wonder if this is a bug or I have missed something?

Posted by: Alisturna.6520

Alisturna.6520

No it’s not buggued, one of my guildies got the archievement just right now.

Posted by: Ireth.4087

Ireth.4087

so when do you know about achevement? before killing boss or after? i’m wandering in area and i’m pretty sure i was everywhere..only boss left. unless i missed some..which is unlikely, i should have achevement before boss since he doesn’t drop. right? help on this?

Posted by: Xrider.9631

Xrider.9631

I do believe there is a bug, it clearly doesn’t affect everyone. I have done this 3 times today, and all 3 times never received the achievement. I am absolutely certain that I got all the baubles. One of the times I ran with a friend, who followed me the entire time, I mean the ENTIRE time. When we killed the frog, he got the achievement and I did not. Need some support Anet

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

I got the achievement last night together with 2 party members. We got the achievement after killing the boss. Even if he doesn’t give any baubles, you still need to kill him to get the achievement.

Posted by: Inekar.3710

Inekar.3710

Same problem here, did it several times, with several people who all got it… I still need it.

Posted by: Sephy.9830

Sephy.9830

Same here. I know i got all the baubles. Got all the other achievements before the end, one of them even twice for some reason, but not Master of Baubles :/

Nothing else to do than try my luck again. Hope I get it this time.

EDIT 1 – I played Zone 3 the second time now. I definitely got all the baubles & secrets. ANet should do something about it. Is it related to Infantile mode? Because i was using that. I just need that last Achievement… I´m really frustrated. Going to try Zone 3 in normal mode tomorrow. Will update on how it went.

EDIT 2 – I couldn’t wait. So I played it on normal mode right away. And still NOTHING!!!!??? ANet, fix it please. Also a compensation would be much appreciated. Like that achievement I was after. “Master of Baubles”. This situation is really frustrating. Was so close on completing Super Adventure Box…

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Sephy.9830)

Posted by: Xrider.9631

Xrider.9631

I have done this achievement on Normal mode all 3 times I did it. Still got no reward. Anet needs to fix this asap. I won’t go back in until this is solved.

Posted by: Victa.1439

Victa.1439

Just to add, I re visited zone 3 for the 5th or 6th time. I waited until after reset, and did it in normal mode. I went and got all of the same baubles I have been getting without the achievement popping in the past. For some reason or another I got the achievement this time. I’m really not sure if any of those have anything to do with getting or not getting but it’s worth a try to those having trouble. Good Luck!

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It’s because you missed one before, thought you had it, and then got all of them on your last run.

Posted by: Shukay.3728

Shukay.3728

same here… i just completed the zone 3 for the third time .. get all the bubbles always with friends who have followed me to take all the bubbles .. I haven’t gotten the archievement .. they yes …. it is very frustrating and I would appreciate that Anet fix it and they doesn’t to force me to do for the umpteenth time the whole area 3 to finally take the title …

and i am using a guide for get ALL boubles

Posted by: ZenonSeth.5739

ZenonSeth.5739

I tried once, by myself, failed. Used a guide 2nd time, failed again.
I had missed 1 bauble that’s on a root/branch immediately after the 2nd gate. It’s hard to spot since bauble is on the top of it, and it doesn’t look reachable in the first place.

Are ye laughin’ yet?

Posted by: Nexun.6932

Nexun.6932

Are you all sure you’re not losing all lives? If you use a continue/ run back through you won’t get the achievement.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Try on another character as well. There may be a bug that the fail indicator for doing it in a single attempt doesn’t reset and remains in fail status for that character.

Posted by: Shukay.3728

Shukay.3728

i am sure. i haven’t forgotten a ball

Posted by: Gill Halendt.2038

Gill Halendt.2038

Are you all sure you’re not losing all lives? If you use a continue/ run back through you won’t get the achievement.

I got mine even after using multiple continue coins.

The only blocking issues I’ve encountered so far:

- Full stack of baubles. Getting more while the stack is full won’t count, but the bauble will disappear anyway.
- Disconnection due to server error. If this happens and you’re brought back to the main hub, the achievement progress halts.

Posted by: Vampiress.9816

Vampiress.9816

I am glitched too. I ran World 1 Zone 3 over and over using 2 different guides. Someone with me got the achievement and I did not. We stayed together the whole time. I believe some people are glitched and I hope they give us credit since we worked so hard for nothing.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

You can use many continue coins as long as you dont leave the instance. Use the dulfy guide he has a youtube vid as well just follow it.