Mastery Points in Central Tyria

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: batudivrik.7564

batudivrik.7564

Q:

I just finished the asura personal story steps and i get the achievement points but i can’t get mastery points. It says ‘complete content and achievements and find places of power in Central Tyria to get mastery points. I did that too. And I’m just doing that stories for mastery points. What should i do? I don’t have any Central Tyria points right now. Every race story should give me 3 points right?

(edited by batudivrik.7564)

batudivrik.7564

this is before completing achievement and after, as you can see no mastery points

Attachments:

(edited by batudivrik.7564)

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

Unfortunately, no, each race’s achievement does not give a mastery point, only the first one completed for each chapter, despite the UI appearing to indicate you can get more.

This was confirmed in a dev post a couple of days ago:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/central-Tyria-mastery-points-non-HOT/first#post5814303

batudivrik.7564

Only the first chapters of personal story can give you mastery points ? Support team answered me and they said its a bug, also i never did any achievement before HoT about story, i just started play stories because of mastery points. idk now..

Posted by: Xion Soul.2371

Xion Soul.2371

So it seems like you can only get mastery points on your first run through to 80, and alts don’t get it from those achievements, as per the Dev.