"Match Ready" frozen on screen

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Demonzu.4215

Demonzu.4215

I tried to que up for spvp and everyone clicked ready on the screen right before you vote on maps. All 10 check marks were displayed and it did not go any further. It is impossible to leave the que or exit the window at this point so I attempted to exit to desktop and launch the game again. This is what I logged into: http://prntscr.com/6hdcwy

Game is unplayable like this.

EDIT: I came up with the idea of trying to get everyone out of the que by logging out and waiting for the check marks to disappear. The only 3 left were myself and 2 others I que’d up with. You exit the que after 10 minutes of being offline. When that happened I relogged and the box disappeared. Hopefully this will help others to remove it.

(edited by Demonzu.4215)

Posted by: Kitta.3657

Kitta.3657

^got the same bug, we have our own thread as well. Forced to swap to an alt account to play =/

mouth too blunt, truth too loud

Demonzu.4215

Yeah game is completely unplayable.

Posted by: Sirjbenson.7298

Sirjbenson.7298

I’m actually stuck in a match. The matched ended and brought everyone that was in it back to the same match. We cannot exit, switch to a WvW map or even switch characters. It just brings the other characters into the same match. I’d say it’s unplayable at this point.

Demonzu.4215

Wow that’s pretty bad. I just did a vine wrath with that match ready que stuck on my screen the whole time. Hoping it will be resolved by morning.

EDIT: Fixed it. Check my OP.

(edited by Demonzu.4215)