Med Kit Glitch?

Med Kit Glitch?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: LokiDeathcry.6125

LokiDeathcry.6125

Q:

I noticed that with my sylvari engineer, the med kit’s “stow med kit” would not function, even while I had the med kit equipped. It’s one of those chains, where I should equip med kit, then if I press it again, stow it. But the med kit wont stow, I just keep equipping it. I end up having to equip my grenade kit, then stowing that.

Is this just my character, or is this a glitch?

Med Kit Glitch?

Posted by: zetherin.8372

zetherin.8372

I noticed that as well but I actually prefer to have it as it is because of the trait that gives you swiftness every time you equip. a. kit. It applies to this re-equipping of the kit that you already have so it’ll keep giving you that swiftness. Also, the med kit is the one with the #5 swiftness skill so it flows nicely.

Anyway, you can stow them by pressing the ‘~’ key to the left of 1 – same as weapon swap.

edit fixed some words.. apparently "equikittent without the periods creates “equikittent” when it’s actually posted

edit 2 wtf is with this thing.. equikittent.

edit 15 I’m going to murder this thing… why can’t i get this to work

final edit Successfully got equip. a. kit to show up without appearing as equikittent

(edited by zetherin.8372)

Med Kit Glitch?

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

those are the funniest edits I have seen rofl. cant help though. sorry

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

Med Kit Glitch?

Posted by: LeonVFX.1049

LeonVFX.1049

I have this problem as well, but I would rather have it fixed than let it as it is!
I hate this bug!