Megaserver Guild missions gives no rewards.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: D best.3547

D best.3547

So I have always done my guild missions with a guild from Blackgate though I reside on Sea Of Sorrows. This has worked before when I would guest to the world and participate. Now I have to fist get in a party with my fellow guild members just to get on the same map, and after that I didn’t even get rewards from all my hard work. Should I submit a support ticket? Does this mean I’ll never be able to do guild missions with my friends again? Should I look to join a guild on my server instead for these?

Sea of Sorrows
Champion Paragon

(edited by D best.3547)

Posted by: BuD.7851

BuD.7851

I didnt get rewards for our guild missions last night either. Although I wasnt guesting to another server. This new mega server is a pain…

Posted by: moonstarmac.4603

moonstarmac.4603

Most guild missions are on lvl 15+ maps. No megaserver on those.

Jade Council~ Jade Sea Haven [JADE]
System – Luna One: R-Matrix
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/Ny4qqs

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

We also have had the same problem- Guild Puzzle gave 0 merits.
Completed twice: yet 0 merits awarded.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

We also have had the same problem- Guild Puzzle gave 0 merits.
Completed twice: yet 0 merits awarded.

Guild missions have been known to be buggy. My guild has done puzzles with more than enough people and gotten 0 merits on numerous occasions. Same with several rushes and challenges.

If someone from your guild does a rush from another guild while repping yours and finishes it will not reward anyone in your guild with commendations. My guild has sent around 1 or 2 people to the end of other guilds rush and kicking people from the guild if we aren’t going to do the rush on that guilds timer (generally it’s most of the time unless another guild just started) so everyone in the guild gets commendations for completing.

Guild missions are buggy and we have posted numerous times of these bugs and anet has refused to fix or do anything about it. I mean go look at the rest of the bug forum and look at the explosion of them that have appeared since tuesday. Most of the bugs regarding missions aren’t even new because of the mega-server. Its getting quite silly.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

(edited by Travis the Terrible.4739)

BuD.7851

Been doing guild missions since they were introduced. This is the first time I didnt get rewards for missions (or dailies but thats a diff subject).

Ever since the patch last week, people have not been getting rewards for all sorts of things. Guild missions, dailies, dungeon chests, wvw chests, fractal chests & unable to craft ascended materials.

Seems anything that relies on a timer is bugged.

Posted by: thisunfolds.3926

thisunfolds.3926

Same thing happened to me yesterday…our guild used to reside in DH so we always guest over and do the missions there. I was always rewarded commendations upon completion but last night, I got nothing…did bounty, challenge, and rush. I hope they fix this soon ’cause I really need my commendations :/

[XSV] Sylvari Thief/Guardian/Mesmer|Asura Warrior|Human Necromancer

Posted by: Sir Black.7423

Sir Black.7423

I got rewards from guild missions this weekend just like every other weekend. However some of my guildmates did not. I believe the ones who didn’t were also affected by the daily reset bug: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Merged-topics-Achievement-bug-no-chests-dailies-stuck/first

Since that bug seems to affect all other kinds of time-gated rewards, it makes sense it would affect guild mission rewards.

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

I see, I saw one of my members not getting, was wondering why. So, this is the reason.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

BuD.7851

And the patch notes do not mention a thing about bugged guild missions.

Guilds don’t matter in Guild Wars.