Melandru events bugged on NSP server

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: GuildWarsChamp.5302

GuildWarsChamp.5302

I just wanted to report a bug in Cursed Shores on the Northern Shiverpeaks server. The Temple of Melandru meta events have stalled at Gavbeorn and won’t progress any further. This event has been this way for like a week or so and I expected it to return to normal after the update today (5/24/13) but the server reset seemed to do nothing.
I have waited more than an hour for the first beacon event to start after defending Gavbeorn so many times and still the first beacon event won’t start. I have came back everyday since this “bug” happened and still the event is stuck at Gavbeorn with the message “The pact are preparing to attack the Temple of Melandru”. I have been doing this event since Dec. and I never had any trouble getting it started until now. Thank you for reading.

Balthazar Almighty
Representing: [ZoS] Zealots of Shiverpeak -Main guild on NSP
Leader of [TZ] Raiders of the Lost Temples -Temple Zerg

(edited by GuildWarsChamp.5302)

GuildWarsChamp.5302

Today (5/26/13), the Temple of Dwayna meta events in Malchor’s Leap were bugged too. That is now two temples on the Northern Shiverpeaks server that are unable to be completed. Unlike the Temple of Melandru meta events that are also bugged at the moment, this one bugs quite often on our server. The message in the world event section on the screen says “The seal on the statue of Dwayna must be broken” but there is no risen priestess of dwayna or Historian Vermoth to be found and it has been this way for the whole day. Since the events cannot progress any further, the temple cannot be finished.

Balthazar Almighty

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

The Risen got lured to Historian Vermoth, causing his HP to be critically low, but never dies. After players took down the Risen Priestess of Dwayna, Historian Vermoth got hit one more time, causing him to disappear and permanently stalling the event chain.

See Temple of Dwayna broken on multiple servers thread.

GuildWarsChamp.5302

Currently (6/5/13), the Temple of Melandru events on Northern Shiverpeaks are bugged again. The events are stuck at Gavbeorn like it was about a week ago. It was working for a while after a few server resets but now it is bugged again. If there is something you could do about this it would be great.

Balthazar Almighty