Mesmer heal Ether Feast does not heal for proper amount.

Mesmer heal Ether Feast does not heal for proper amount.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Peach Pinky.6501

Peach Pinky.6501

Just as the title says, Ether Feast does no heal for the proper amount. Doing the personal story quest; A light in darkness, I discovered this. The quest is locked at lvl 55 for those who will want to know. The majority of numbers below are not exacts, simply averages. The heal says it will recover 2776 + 312 PER illusion or clone however my results differed greatly most of the time. I first noticed something wrong with my heal was when I became poisoned. Other degen effects such as bleed and burn also produce a lessened healing effect with only a measly 820 with no + to healing regardless of the number of clones/illusions I have out. When I have a single clone out the healing effect is 981, still pretty far from the 2776 I’m supposed to get and I don’t even get the + 312 for my single clone. Having 2 clones out seems to be the only accurate heal, as every time I was given 2776 + 605 (still not 100% accurate but much better). Finally, with 3 clones out I get an astounding 825 with no additional healing whatsoever.

Also please note, my mesmer has only 10 points into inspiration which offers +100 to healing at best and I don’t know if that has an effect on this math or not, even if it did I don’t think it would cause my healing to restore less than its intended number.