Mini Evon Gnashblade

Mini Evon Gnashblade

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

He randomly talks, as he always has since introduction. The problem is, now he randomly speaks likes from the Orrian zombies, instead of his own dialog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqPjTjidceE

emg~

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

(edited by Sawnic.6795)

Mini Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

He randomly talks, as he always has since introduction. The problem is, now he randomly speaks likes from the Orrian zombies, instead of his own dialog.

emg~

I’m not sure what you mean. The video shows him saying “I was the favorite”. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Evon_Gnashblade The wiki has it mentioned that he does say this on occasion. I got a Mini Evon Gnashblade with festival tokens during the Festival of the Four Winds event and that is the only line I have ever heard him speak.

To me your post implies that the mini speaks a random line that is sometimes spoken by risen enemies, but the video shows him speaking a line that, as far as I know, he is suppose to say.

Or are you trying to say he speaks his own line(s) but with the voice of a risen? I don’t see how that would be possible unless a voice actor recorded the line(s) while speaking in a risen voice and/or they specifically edited the sound recording to alter the voice. If there is a risen enemy that speaks the same line I can see there being a glitch where the game is using the wrong sound recording for the Mini Evon Gnashblade that randomly speaks the same line.

There’s something charming about rangers.

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)

Mini Evon Gnashblade

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

emg~

I’m not sure what you mean. The video shows him saying “I was the favorite”. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Evon_Gnashblade The wiki has it mentioned that he does say this on occasion. I got a Mini Evon Gnashblade with festival tokens during the Festival of the Four Winds event and that is the only line I have ever heard him speak.

To me your post implies that the mini speaks a random line that is sometimes spoken by risen enemies, but the video shows him speaking a line that, as far as I know, he is suppose to say.

Or are you trying to say he speaks his own line(s) but with the voice of a risen? I don’t see how that would be possible unless a voice actor recorded the line(s) while speaking in a risen voice and/or they specifically edited the sound recording to alter the voice. If there is a risen enemy that speaks the same line I can see there being a glitch where the game is using the wrong sound recording for the Mini Evon Gnashblade that randomly speaks the same line.

He only says that, and he sounds like a zombie. He used to say something about a good day, and sounded like Evon, not an Orrian zombie.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer