Miniature Set 1 Achievement Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fenrir.3821

Fenrir.3821

I am positively sure that i have all the 54 minis in Set 1. I have even double checked with the wiki.

However, the achievement page still show a 53/54 progress for me.

Anyone having the same problem like mine?

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Similar problem here. Before the feature pack I had 26/40 series 1 minis. I had 26 minis in my bank and after adding them to my collection the achievement shows 25/40.

Other bugs I noticed:
#1. The achievements for collecting series 1-3 are still in the General->Community category instead of being in the new Collections category.

#2. The achievements look exactly the same. We were told there would be “new” achievements and it sounded like new rewards for completing these sets.

#3. I am seeing 2 separate achievements for miniature series 1. As you can see in the screenshot 1 of them is showing 1 less mini than the other.

I also had at least 2 points each for series 2 and series 3 but it looks like they were reset. The reason why it shows I have 5 for series 2 is because I bought a couple packs from the gem shop (1 of the minis was a duplicate). I didn’t own the series 2 or 3 minis anymore since I sold them a while back, but as some had feared, we have to start all over for the achievements, meaning you have to get your hands on the minis you no longer own all over again.

Attachments:

There’s something charming about rangers.

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)

Posted by: Fenrir.3821

Fenrir.3821

I just read from a post posted here about 9 hours ago…
It appears that the Risen Priest is the one that is bugged.
Depositing it into the collection doesn’t count into the Achievement’s Progression.
Can anyone confirm this?
As mine is already deposited, and I can’t do it twice anymore.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

I just read from a post posted here about 9 hours ago…
It appears that the Risen Priest is the one that is bugged.
Depositing it into the collection doesn’t count into the Achievement’s Progression.
Can anyone confirm this?
As mine is already deposited, and I can’t do it twice anymore.

Deposited mine also and I actually suspected that mini might not be counting. I was going to update my post but you beat me to the theory.

Still, there shouldn’t be 2 separate achievements for series 1 minis.

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: Chucklet.7290

Chucklet.7290

Actually the bug has occured on other sets for some people too.

Personally I got two bugged mini’s for set 1 (achiev only getting to 38/40 collected for me), haven’t dared to put my set II and III into wardrobe due to this yet…

Relevant post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Minis-not-counted-correctly-for-new-achieves/4381672

Kittens :3

Posted by: HallusH.3987

HallusH.3987

Same problem, finished sets 1, 2, had half of 3.
found the minis in the materials tab but achievements reversed.

(edited by HallusH.3987)

Posted by: shrach.2587

shrach.2587

For series 1. I have deposited 20 fine, 16 masterwork and then addition 5 rares of Molechev, icebrood/corrupted quaggan, eir, logan, river drake broodmother (5) which would be 41 and yet only show 40 in my collection. I have also added the risen priest in addition to these but assume it no longer counts but may have bugged my collection somehow.

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

I have added all mini’s except for the exotic ones and I’m on 49/54. Seeing as there’s 5 exotics and Risen Priest doesn’t count, it does seem to work correctly for me.

Having said that, it’s quite a pain to see which ones you are missing at the moment.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Posted by: GarthDreamWalker.7806

GarthDreamWalker.7806

I have the same issue. I added some of my Mini I set into account bound earlier… and they are not being added into the new Collection Achieve. I havent sold any minis that werent duplicates on the TP…

Attachments:

Co-GL of Salad Bros. [SB] of Crystal Desert.

We might be small and outmanned, but we have big tomatoes.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

The old achievements are discontinued. Only the new achievements progress when making minis account bound.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

GarthDreamWalker.7806

If i didnt make it clear, MY NEW achievements do not match my OLD achievements.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I have the same issue. I added some of my Mini I set into account bound earlier… and they are not being added into the new Collection Achieve. I havent sold any minis that werent duplicates on the TP…

You said you only added “some” of them; have you not put all in yet? The image you posted shows that at least 38 WERE added to the new collection achievement.

GarthDreamWalker.7806

I added some of them to my account, prior to them becoming a new achievement. Then I added them all. On saturday, when I started getting the achievements for it. The ones I added previously to my account wardrobe did not count towards the new achievement. Yes 38 out of 54 counted. Not the Others I added to the account wardrobe a few days before. I all have 54/54 Mini Set 1.

Posted by: Witham.5621

Witham.5621

I think I may have the same problem?

Before the update i had completed all 3 sets and decided to sell them all.

Once the update came i could re-achieve all miniature sets again ( everything had reset 0/0 achieved) – which meant i could buy every single one again and unlock it and re-aquire the points per tier.

Now im stuck at 52 of 54 on Set 1?
I need the jack a lope that’s for sure, I just can see or figure out the other one i need??? i have been over the list many times now and cant figure it out.

Set 2 is complete and on set 3 i need the final 4 exotics. (efffigy-largos-mossheart and the King) these are correct.

Its just Set 1 that is confusing me.

Whith.

Posted by: Illumine Sparkler.6019

Illumine Sparkler.6019

this is what I think has happened, the priest of balth doesn’t count at all for the set 1 achievement so you can ignore him, now looking at what people have said in game and by my own experiences I believe the corrupted quaggan is the culprit, if you had the old version of it then it didn’t unlock properly, where as if you bought the mini since the feature pack with the new changed name then it did unlock correctly. I personally didn’t have this mini in my bank at the time and it updated fine for me, I have exactly the number of minis im supposed to have.

hope this little nugget of info helps.

Leader of GOLD (Guardians Of Lost Deities)
Whiteside Ridge server
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Posted by: Silmar Alech.4305

Silmar Alech.4305

For me, the priest of Balthazar is bugged. After the September update, I unlocked 49 miniatures of set 1 on my account (every non-exotic mini), and the collection achievement shows 49/50. A few days later I got the mini risen priest of Balthazar and unlocked him as well on my account. The counter is still 49/50.

It seems to me that it’s either a bug or he doesn’t count for the Miniature Set 1 any more.

Witham.5621

Im affraid it cant be the quaggan,I sold the old one and I boughtthe new one after the update.

Balthazar might be it, as it is the only one I havent bought (acc bound) and still had in my collection.

Whith.

Posted by: Illumine Sparkler.6019

Illumine Sparkler.6019

if you include the priest of Balthazar (which doesn’t come from the set 1 gemstore boxes) it makes the total 55 minis, as you all know by your achievement there is only 54 needed, now if quaggan isn’t the culprit then I only have 4 to get to narrow this down as im rebuying them all to get the new achievements, the only ones I don’t have atm are oakheart, undead chicken, orrian wraith and krait witch. hoping to get 1 mini every 3 days cause of their prices atm so fingers crossed I can work this out as I add them.

Leader of GOLD (Guardians Of Lost Deities)
Whiteside Ridge server
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

The Risen Priest of Balthazar was not originally a part of Minis Set 1, it was added to the game later via the Orrian Jewelry Box. For whatever reason, when it was added, it wound up counting as a mini towards the Miniature Collector: Set 1 achievement, giving people 55 minis to choose from for the 54 mini set.

With the new achievement being released for account-binding miniatures, that Balthazar bug was fixed, so it no longer counts towards the Set 1 achievement. That means that people who completed the old Set 1 achievement using the Balthazar priest are now one mini short of completing the new account-binding achievement. They need to go and pick up the mini they skipped over before.

Witham.5621

Bought the final mini jack a lope today,
And i can say the other exotics do count up towards the achieve aswell.
Started from 0/0 bought everything according to the wiki set 1 list, and end up @ 53/54.

Whith.

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

Similar problem here. Before the feature pack I had 26/40 series 1 minis. I had 26 minis in my bank and after adding them to my collection the achievement shows 25/40.

Other bugs I noticed:
#1. The achievements for collecting series 1-3 are still in the General->Community category instead of being in the new Collections category.

#2. The achievements look exactly the same. We were told there would be “new” achievements and it sounded like new rewards for completing these sets.

#3. I am seeing 2 separate achievements for miniature series 1. As you can see in the screenshot 1 of them is showing 1 less mini than the other.

I also had at least 2 points each for series 2 and series 3 but it looks like they were reset. The reason why it shows I have 5 for series 2 is because I bought a couple packs from the gem shop (1 of the minis was a duplicate). I didn’t own the series 2 or 3 minis anymore since I sold them a while back, but as some had feared, we have to start all over for the achievements, meaning you have to get your hands on the minis you no longer own all over again.

it’s because risen priest of balthazar doesn’t count in the new one…you’re gonna have to buy that last exotic one you didn’t buy

Are you Shpongled?

Witham.5621

Attachments:

Whith.

(edited by Witham.5621)

Witham.5621

#bumpingstillnofixoraminotseeingsomething

Whith.

Posted by: Rosie.5612

Rosie.5612

Hello i have same problem like on this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Q2qAD-7n8

Posted by: O Shaw Chang O.3296

O Shaw Chang O.3296

this still bug?
i have same problem…

53/54

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

This is still a bug, I am having the same issue with Mini Set 3, AP is taking longer and longer to come by for me as I close in on the radiant or hellfire legs and being locked out of this 10 AP does make a difference.

Also that constant 48/49 on the Nearly Completed list for achievements is annoying when you can’t do anything to complete it.

Posted by: Tigerlily.3765

Tigerlily.3765

I also am bugged at 51/54. Not only is it stuck on my “nearly completed” list but (obviously) cost hundreds of gold.

I sent in-game report and sent a ticket. They said they were aware of the problem, that was over a month ago so I’m all for bumping this.