Minies bug

Minies bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DarkMonk.4531

DarkMonk.4531

Half a year has passed since HoT release and ‘permanently selfdeactivating minies’ bug is still unadressed. Want my minies back in the game. =/

Minies bug

Posted by: shizuma.3795

shizuma.3795

I second this. I want my minies back.

Minies bug

Posted by: perky.2160

perky.2160

jup, me too, give us MINIES

Minies bug

Posted by: Nagiil.1230

Nagiil.1230

On some events minis are deactivated, thats OK. But they never/seldom come back.

Change map – mini away …
Got heropoint and watch vanishing mini pet …
Port on map – mini away …

Please fix.

Minies bug

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Have you checked the ‘Known Issue Tracker’? It may be on there.

Good luck.

Minies bug

Posted by: CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

Nope, not in the Know Issue tracker at all. This has been going on since Gliding was released to central Tyria, devs have admitted to knowing it is an issue, but absolutely no official response on it has occurred at all. They won’t even list it in the Known Issues Tracker.

Frankly at this point, I’d rather them tell us “KITTEN you, we don’t KITTEN care about your minis” than go on ignoring the issue.

Minies bug

Posted by: MauChann.3081

MauChann.3081

Also noticed this bug. Aswell for the known issue tracker, i’ve noticed they didnt fix any bug on it for almost a month now and the list just keeps on growing and growing. Once the mini gets deactivated because the map is full or any other reason, it wont turn back on anymore until i manually do it.

And indeed the worst thing is, They dont tell us anything. I dont care what they tell us as long they noticed its a bug im happy.

Minies bug

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Been going on for some time now. Lots of threads here (use google to search GW2 forums). I don’t even bother with my minis anymore. It looks like low priority bug or they are ignoring it.

Minies bug

Posted by: arukAdo.2047

arukAdo.2047

Afaik, this bug trigger after you create a 9th slot, it never affected me before ive created a revenant (9th class/slot…) wich took me a good 2 months after release to get on my second account, my main account been affected by this bug since wardrobe release (yes… about 3 years ago…).
I cant imagine they are not aware of this issue, its mentionned since f.o.r.e.v.e.r. on the wiki;

Bug: Miniatures are not saved properly for all accounts, and sometimes unselected after a loading screen.

While this note did change over the years, and never mention the bug appears only after the 9th slot, it seems devs never cared enought to fix it properly, or at least fix for the lower population with more than 8 slots.

In my experience, what happen is after you select (save on server…) a mini on the 9th character, it will reset back the oldest logged-in character, un-checking the box basicly (loosing the paramater). Either the system isnt made to remember more than 8 mini, or something is broken over that limit, since theres no word on the matter from them, we will never know probably.
Note that before HoT release, it was even more messy than what we have now, so they tryed to fix something at that point, but wasnt enought, or just limited-to-8-slots-fixing.

Please fix minis once and for all, its been time!!!

Minies bug

Posted by: evoker.7968

evoker.7968

Afaik, this bug trigger after you create a 9th slot

I only have 5 character slots and it occurs to me constantly. This bus is annoying as hell.

Please fix this D:

Minies bug

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

It has nothing to do with character slots. I still have 2 free slots from those 5 that we get and I have this mini issue as well.

Minies bug

Posted by: arukAdo.2047

arukAdo.2047

Dont get me wrong, I meant it used to behave like this, recently (2016) it seems to be much more widespread as you can hear about it from a very large portion of players, I just meant this issue in the past was more appearing for ppl with lot of characters (2013-2015 era).
I really wish this was a “new” problem that target everybody, that would mean they would actually have to fix it quick and get over with, unfortunatly this is a bug almost 3 years old and I assume they have no way to really fix the root issue (limitation?).

(edited by arukAdo.2047)

Minies bug

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Afaik, this bug trigger after you create a 9th slot

I only have 5 character slots and it occurs to me constantly. This bus is annoying as hell.

Please fix this

Ditto, in fact I am only using 4 of my 5.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Miniatures-STOP-UNCHECKING-THEM

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Mini-keeps-being-toggled-off/first#post5772116

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/BUG-Hidden-Miniatures

and likely a few more.

(edited by Blude.6812)