Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

idk, you could just put it away?

Minis Do Not Stealth With Their Owner in WvW

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

You could, but that’s a pain to have to remember every time you decide to go into WvW or PvP.

Instead of stealthing minis, I prefer an option allowing one to have them ‘off’ for WvW and/or PvP. That way the game doesn’t have to figure out if minis count against limits for how many allies are affected by fields etc or any other sometimes complex calculations. Instead, it’s just the one: always off in competitive modes.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You could, but that’s a pain to have to remember every time you decide to go into WvW or PvP.

Instead of stealthing minis, I prefer an option allowing one to have them ‘off’ for WvW and/or PvP. That way the game doesn’t have to figure out if minis count against limits for how many allies are affected by fields etc or any other sometimes complex calculations. Instead, it’s just the one: always off in competitive modes.

Or just don’t show minis to enemies at all. Should help a bit with client performance in bigger fights too.

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Come on people, seriously? Put it away. It follows you around, how is it a pain that once you start PvP or WvW you see it and think “oh, better put that away.”

Posted by: Uhtameit.2413

Uhtameit.2413

There are no minis in sPvP. I see we have knowledgeable peeps here o/

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Uhtameit making the world a better place one thread at a time.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Ranger pets or rune pets don’t stealth either so don’t clones or elites like thieves guild-
It would be new that any following npcs would stealth with their owner = that is no bug.
But I do love people with minis in wvw- they invest that much in stealth and clones and whatnot and yet I always know where they are.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Come on people, seriously? Put it away. It follows you around, how is it a pain that once you start PvP or WvW you see it and think “oh, better put that away.”

It’s one more thing to do every time I go to PvP. If I was the sort of player that spent most of my time in PvP and/or had a dedicated character for PvP, this wouldn’t matter. But as it is now, I already have to change weapons, verify traits, and verify stats.

Is it on my top 10 list for quality-of-life changes? No, I don’t think it needs to be a priority. It fits more into the “if ANet is tweaking the mini UI anyhow, maybe they can add this idea without too much trouble.”

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”