Minis not counted correctly for new achieves?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Chucklet.7290

Chucklet.7290

The title says it all. I just added 40 minis from collection one (I) from my bank to the wardobe thing, and only 38 are listed by the new achievement.

They DID get added to the wardrobe and are thus destroyed. But, as seen in the screenshot they are correctly listed/removed, Yet somehow 2 are missing.

This will prevent one from ever completing the whole set, as you cannot add doubles to the wardrobe, personally I’ll be forever stuck at my actual collection minus (-)2. (Unless old and new achieves will be merged or something…)

Added some snipped screenshots to showcase the problem I’m having.

Either I missed something relevant(?), or this is bugged. According to some guild members and other posts in the bug section others have similair issues.
Sorry if this was already reported but my forum search doesnt work right it seems…

C.

Attachments:

Kittens :3

(edited by Chucklet.7290)

Posted by: Drawxne.6079

Drawxne.6079

I had this exact problem with some of my miniatures, Set 2 I believe. It seems weird that they added completely new achievements rather than rewrite the conditions for the old ones…

Chucklet.7290

Haha yeah but the good thing is we got more achievement points from it this way! ^^

It’s just too bad it didnt work properly…

Posted by: Eve.4819

Eve.4819

I had 50 of set 1, I took them all out and added them to the wardrobe, now it says I only have 49, but everything went in :/

Posted by: Ame.6503

Ame.6503

I already did miniature collection achievements, why did they reset?!?

Posted by: Slyther.1297

Slyther.1297

You keep the AP from the retired achievements, you now have to account bind the minis to get the new, reset collections.

But I am having issues as well, Had 54 minis for Set 1 however the Priest of Balthazar didn’t register for me, leaving me at 53/54… The other two sets were fine however.

So I’m currently missing out on 10 AP due to this bug.

It’s also very annoying that the achievements do not show which minis you actually have, making them inconsistent with the other collection achievements.

Posted by: HallusH.3987

HallusH.3987

Ok so after going thread by thread cause search never works i found the issue.

If the NEW goal of account minis was to make players to soul bound the minis to the account.
EVEN if they already finished that same achievement and the chances of any player sitting on full sets just to restack the slots and not sell the minis as it was before not every high.

So make it clear that it’s a new achievement, show sets on the new collection tab in the wardrobe instead of one pile of everything. so it will make it clear as before what you need to get to finish a set.
Or if “its same achievement” remove the doubles. but change the achievement goal and new tab organization.

Chucklet.7290

-in reply to some follow-up posts-

Regardless of implementation and intentions/future changes with this new system for minis, the bug mentioned here is that the new achievement does NOT count the minis correctly.

This issue remains unresolved.

Wether or not the current implementation was a good idea or not, is not a bug, please stay on topic.

(edited by Chucklet.7290)

Posted by: Preyar.6783

Preyar.6783

The Risen Priest of Balthazar was never meant to count for set 1 since it is an account bound mini found in the Lost Orrian Jewelry Boxes. So pre-patch you could get the final 54/54 of set 1 minis even though there were 55, this one being the 55th which was not supposed to be there and resulted in people skipping the Mini Jack-a-lop for an easy full completion.

Wondrous Achiever \o/

Chucklet.7290

The Risen Priest of Balthazar was never meant to count for set 1

After seeing many others with this issue I agree the Mini Priest causes this issue for the new achievement, and as you say, is probably intented tomake things more ‘fair’ for completion as opposed to the previous achievement.

However, that means I’m still missing another… Was there another in set one that was account bound, like the Priest?

Posted by: Ztepam.9327

Ztepam.9327

There is a bug with miniatures collector!
Were added 3 new miniature collections achievements in community tab, I’ve done the old ones by buying all of them and sell.
Now with the new ones, I’ve decided to buy all of them again, but after I put them in the wardrobe, the achievement doesn’t work, it doesn’t add any of them, moreover, it doesn’t show what minis remain to complete it, so I have no idea what minis to buy next.