Missing Ellen Kiel can't complete Dreamer pre

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sodiumsmotts.3890

Sodiumsmotts.3890

Hiya, I am sure this wasn’t intentional, and was just an oversight. But Ellen has gone AWOL in LA with the latest patch – I assume hiding in her office from all the Refugees? Making it rather difficult for myself, and a few other people to complete their lovely Dreamer precursor collections. Not particularly useful when the expansion is just around the corner and Rev has just been revealed to have short bow

If I am totally wrong and you have squirrelled her away in some dark corner of LA somewhere, please do tell me! x

Sffau

Posted by: Airihnaa.4592

Airihnaa.4592

Same goes for the third Quip collection.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Bump? Are we allowed to bump here?

For information on Forum Rules, you can read the article accessed via the front page.

Good luck.

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Hiya, I am sure this wasn’t intentional, and was just an oversight. But Ellen has gone AWOL in LA with the latest patch – I assume hiding in her office from all the Refugees? Making it rather difficult for myself, and a few other people to complete their lovely Dreamer precursor collections. Not particularly useful when the expansion is just around the corner and Rev has just been revealed to have short bow

It is very likely that she is in her not yet accessible office, but… You want to blemish your Revenant, a seasoned adventurer who has been to the Mists, with a child’s toy?

Sodiumsmotts.3890

You want to blemish your Revenant, a seasoned adventurer who has been to the Mists, with a child’s toy?

Hells to the yea!

More rainbows for me please!

And yeah. Figured. Just sucks that they’ve done this now just as people want to talk to her for pres

Posted by: Schoki.8162

Schoki.8162

where is ellen now?

Sodiumsmotts.3890

where is ellen now?

That’s exactly the point of the thread xD She’s MIA and I am getting no luck for a response posting here, on twitter, or in a support ticket. Hehe.

Posted by: Brett Nellermoe

Brett Nellermoe

QA Embed

Thanks for reporting this! I’ll look into it.

Posted by: Schoki.8162

Schoki.8162

That Sounds good!!