Missing Grawnk and Mini Skritta Claws

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Myrtanos.3870

Myrtanos.3870

Hullo,

I know my topic sounds odd but its really sad and disapoiting when you have [Orphan Laine’s Letter] and Grawnk is not showing up in any race city (home instance and yes i am reading the letter…..even all the time). I know that wintersday event has passed yet people still can make it till they receive the main rewards and be able to talk with Grawnk.

Same with reward of Wintersday weapon collection where you could obtain [Mini Skritta Claws] which i have unlocked all skins and it didint even shown that ive started the achivement, while in the same time your friend is doing the same thing and receiving the reward (and yes it was long after the Wintersday event passed).

Please, could you add coresponding stuff (npc / reward) to people which have the proper items to do it? Like, if i have still that Orphan Letter i would be able to do the event chain (instead of waiting a year for the event and since other people have it working why not me and others). I can see the related npc Seimur in the cities and traveling around as he should be.

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Do you have the heirloom toy chest to unlock the collection for the weapon skins? You can buy one for a couple copper off the trading post.

As for the Grawnk issue I believe you had to start the quest/talk to him during Wintersday at least once for it to remain triggered. I could be wrong.

Myrtanos.3870

Do you have the heirloom toy chest to unlock the collection for the weapon skins? You can buy one for a couple copper off the trading post.

As for the Grawnk issue I believe you had to start the quest/talk to him during Wintersday at least once for it to remain triggered. I could be wrong.

Thank you Katreyn! That solved the problem nr 2 :U
I was talking with Seimur and Grawnk during the Wintersday event few times but they disappeared after the event and cant progress :|

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

Kateryn is right you had to of made progress in the event chain for the npc’s to remain active from what support told me.

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

The letter does nothing to trigger the quest. It just was sent to tell you about it. But it’s over now unless you entered you home instwnce and started the quest during wintersday

Myrtanos.3870

Hmm progress….. i think that would be the thing which is missing on my side.

I would be grateful if they would add Grawnk and Seimur to home instance anyway while having the Orphan’s Letter.

Anyway, thank you guys for aid!