Missing Inventory Bags

Missing Inventory Bags

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Minibiskit.6158

Minibiskit.6158

I just returned from a long break from the game to find that several items are missing from my characters. I can’t seem to find the five 20-slot boxes I once used on my characters. Also missing are a number of gem store items including musical instruments, gathering tools, and the unlimited airship pass. Any help locating these items would be much appreciated.

Missing Inventory Bags

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Since you’re returning I got to ask… Did you check your bank? Otherwise maybe you deleted a character that had those things on them. The only thing you may be missing is costume items or town clothing items which has a new system and those items can be redeemed from a merchant for free.

Missing Inventory Bags

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Your account may have been compromised. Change your email and account passwords, implement 2F authorization, and contact the CS Team for assistance.

Good luck.

Missing Inventory Bags

Posted by: Minibiskit.6158

Minibiskit.6158

I did check my bank and I’m familiar with the changes to the costume/outfit system. What I’m missing are pretty much my five 20-slot boxes, all musical instruments, and various gem store toy items. I’ve already changed my password. I’ll get on the authentication today. Thanks for the advice!

Missing Inventory Bags

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

I did check my bank and I’m familiar with the changes to the costume/outfit system. What I’m missing are pretty much my five 20-slot boxes, all musical instruments, and various gem store toy items. I’ve already changed my password. I’ll get on the authentication today. Thanks for the advice!

I feel like those things would not have been a priority if your account was hacked. Like why would they bother with instruments which are account bound? Same with the other gem store items. But yeah authenticator is great.

Missing Inventory Bags

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I feel like those things would not have been a priority if your account was hacked. Like why would they bother with instruments which are account bound? Same with the other gem store items. But yeah authenticator is great.

Hackers tend to get rid of anything that takes up space, the better to use an account to farm or launder coin from botting/etc. Still, usually they would strip an account entirely or change very little, so the player doesn’t suspect anything.

This sounds more like a case of angry ex or disgruntled sibling than hacking. Regardless, changing passwords and enabling 2-factor authentication will prevent it.

(Of course, something else could have happened — hopefully, support can help you track down the details or at least fix things for you.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”