Missing Items from Bags

Missing Items from Bags

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: JayHawk.9873

JayHawk.9873

Everytime I receive an item in my bags, they completely disappear. This all started when my friend purchased some bags from the auction house and gave them to me. As soon as I equipped them, the issue stated. And not just on that one character, but all of them and any new ones I create. I have deleted all my characters and re-uploaded the game but I am having the same issues. It really makes playing the game very frustrating. I have submitted 2 tickets and neither response has solicited any actual fix. I am coming to the end of the line with this issue. Anyone experience anything similar?

Missing Items from Bags

Posted by: Genavelle.9516

Genavelle.9516

Are you sure all of your bags are expanded?

I mean I know that sounds silly but one time I couldn’t find something in my bags and then I realized one of my bags wasn’t expanded. Also if you got any of those sorting-bags, maybe your items are being sorted and put into a specific bag that might not be the first bag you see, so make sure you look through all of them.

I am a WvW player.
Maguuma Server
Ranger and Necromancer.

Missing Items from Bags

JayHawk.9873

Expanded, compact, it is always the same. Like a 14 slot bag will only show 4 spots in general.

Missing Items from Bags

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

There’s no such thing as a 14 slot bag. There are 4 slot bags, though. Could you post a screenshot of your inventory so we could see what’s up?

Missing Items from Bags

JayHawk.9873

How do I screenshot?

Missing Items from Bags

JayHawk.9873

This is my bag, there is currently 3 things in the bag.

Attachments:

Missing Items from Bags

Posted by: MightyFrog.5247

MightyFrog.5247

Left part of your bag is outside your screen.
Drag your bag to the right and resize.

Missing Items from Bags

Posted by: Genavelle.9516

Genavelle.9516

Starting to think this is a troll

I am a WvW player.
Maguuma Server
Ranger and Necromancer.

Missing Items from Bags

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Your problem may be that you just have some of your Inventory UI off the screen, so you can’t access the items placed within.

If you find you can not manually move your Inventory UI, try adding the -prefreset command line argument, which may set everything back to default.

Good luck.

Missing Items from Bags

JayHawk.9873

OMG…that was exactly the problem! I went through hell for six months for an extremely simple fix like that.