Missing Tools.

Missing Tools.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: batman.1284

batman.1284

So I use the Item that got a character to level 80 and now my Molten Alliance mining Pick, Fused Molten Sickle and Dreamcleaver Logging Axe have gone missing.

I tried my other characters and in my bank but I cant find them.

Thanks for the help

Missing Tools.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

You can get individual help by contacting support:
https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

Among the possible situations:

• You accidentally hid one or more of your bags — you can unhide by clicking on the ? (right-facing triangle) next to any bag in your inventory window.
  • You accidentally moved it from the usual spot. The simplest way to find it is to use the search field at the top of inventory window, e.g type “Molten”
  • You accidentally moved it to an unexpected spot in the bank. For that, also use the search field.

The search field works better, because it doesn’t depend on your eye picking out the, erm, pick from all the clutter of a couple of hundred icons.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Missing Tools.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Where were the tools when you used the booster?

Missing Tools.

batman.1284

I had them equipped.

Missing Tools.

Posted by: Jon Olson

Jon Olson

Programmer

If you have the Old Equipment Bag on the boosted character have you tried opening it?

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac

Missing Tools.

batman.1284

FOUND THEM!!! They Were in the old equipment bags but for some reason it didn’t load it until I logged out and logged in the next day.
Thanks for the help everyone.