Missing Wooden Recipes for Weaponsmithing !

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Proxenos.5746

Proxenos.5746

Q:

I seem to have lost the ability to create the wooden components for my Weaponsmithing. Large Hafts and Small Hafts have disappeared from the Crafting Component list, as well as any wooden refinements. I have tried re-logging and re-zoning. Nothing in the Drop-down filter was changed as well.

Attachments:

Posted by: Freedom Bound.6210

Freedom Bound.6210

A:

You have an “i” in your search bar. Remove it.

Posted by: Proxenos.5746

Proxenos.5746

The Refinement Menu

Attachments:

Posted by: Dravos.7218

Dravos.7218

I assume the “i” was entered but not filtered, since he has some results showing up without any “i” in them. Or does this filter beyond the recipe name and look at the recipes components too?

(edited by Dravos.7218)

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

I assume the “i” was entered but not filtered, since he has some results showing up without any “i” in them.

The “i” in the search bar is not limited to the item name, but also its ingredient list. Therefore, EVERY ITEM that has an *I*ngot as an ingredient will appear (meaning all metal recipes), but no wood recipes, except those that require anc*I*ent wood logs/boards/dowels.

You have an “i” in your search bar. Remove it.

This is the solution.

Posted by: Freedom Bound.6210

Freedom Bound.6210

I assume the “i” was entered but not filtered, since he has some results showing up without any “i” in them. Or does this filter beyond the recipe name and look at the recipes components too?

It does look at components. It’s really very useful, particularly for chefs. Until you forget and try to craft something else and wonder where all your recipes went.