Missing dyes

Missing dyes

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

It’s been a long time since I’ve played but I noticed I’m missing dyes. Specifically Midnight Ice and Midnight fire. I’ve had them since launch. There’s probably others missing too but those are the ones I remember most clearly. I’m guessing this is either a bug or they removed them. Others in game said they have those dyes.

Certified Gameaholic

Missing dyes

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

What do you mean by ‘missing’? They aren’t in your inventory? They don’t show up in your Wardrobe? Missing from the bank? What?

Missing dyes

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

Are you looking under the correct tabs? The game categorizes certain hues into different shades. Hell, some orange colors are thrown into the yellow tab.

Missing dyes

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

I had the same issue, i collected something like 200 unidentified dyes, and when i came back on the game they weren’t in my inventory anymore :/

Strangely i don’t loot dyes anymore either.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

Missing dyes

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I had the same issue, i collected something like 200 unidentified dyes, and when i came back on the game they weren’t in my inventory anymore :/

Strangely i don’t loot dyes anymore either.

With the introduction to the Wardrobe system, many things associated with Dyes were changed.

One of those changes was removing Dye from drops and when gathering. Not sure about your Unidentified Dyes….did you contact CS?

Missing dyes

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

Unfortunately, I’m almost positive the dyes being added to the account wardrobe is not retroactive (They aren’t with skins anyway). So if you unlocked a dye on a deleted character, I don’t think you have many options

Wouldn’t hurt to contact Customer Support either way though.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!