Missing my collected Minis/pets , help please

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Paddyspub.1873

Paddyspub.1873

Hi, I logged into GW2 after a long break and noticed some changes to the collections tab and one thing I dont like is I dont see the minis (pets) I purchased from the gem store. I also looked under H tab and the bank collection, but dont see them. Did they get removed? If so, that isnt right cause I bought and collected those and shouldnt lose them. Maybe I didnt lose them but can someone help or shed some light on the issue? Is it a bug? I didnt have that many but did buy more than one minis 3-in-1 pack at the gem store. When did they change or re-arrange the pet collection? Any GM help or feedback is appreciated, thank you.

Posted by: aryvandar.8562

aryvandar.8562

mini’s are in fact now stored in your hero panel. click H go to it one of those tabs should say miniatures they ones you have collected should be a bright color icon of them the other have a lock on them?

Paddyspub.1873

Yea, I did checked the H key and all of them have a light “greyed out” colour and have a little locked symbol on them. Some have a green border around them indicating they are purchaseable from the store. I still have records on the gem store showing that I bought the 3 in 1 minis pack long ago. But says I have 0/277 minis collected. Its like they all got erased after they changed it.

Posted by: Nate Anabe.6091

Nate Anabe.6091

Open your materials tab (where your crafting stuff is) in your bank go to the bottom they should be there.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
—Napoleon Bonaparte

Paddyspub.1873

Yea, sorry about that, got it figured out and found my minis. Thanks for help.

Posted by: Nate Anabe.6091

Nate Anabe.6091

Yea, sorry about that, got it figured out and found my minis. Thanks for help.

No Problem

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
—Napoleon Bonaparte