Mist Band can't be attuned.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lavyros.6258

Lavyros.6258

New pvp ring doesn’t show up in mystic forge and because of this can not be attuned.

Posted by: Alpha.1963

Alpha.1963

Hope this is not intended, makes no sense…
Just got them and I cant infuse them either…

Posted by: Rose Wild.9746

Rose Wild.9746

Yes none of if it can be mystic forged yet. Please fix it.

Posted by: Jay Em.5128

Jay Em.5128

Mist trinkets also have the wrong icon for everyone who has HoT.

Posted by: Rose Wild.9746

Rose Wild.9746

Still not fixed.

Alpha.1963

@dev can we at least get a confirmation if this is intented or a bug?

Posted by: alnemu.9503

alnemu.9503

Not only the rings to be attuned, also the armors in order to change their atributes. Neither of those pvp ascendeds will show up at the forge list…. Lame; Hope its not intended

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

It’s truly outrageous. People spend a lot of time playing PvP in order to accumulate those Ascended Shards of Glory, yet the ascended gear that can be purchased with it cannot interact with the Mystic Forge (which is especially bad for the ring as it is already infused yet can never have another AR slot added to it through attunement).

I had to add the info to GW2 Wiki — hopefully people will read it and be warned.

Posted by: Kameko.8314

Kameko.8314

Pretty sure the armor says when you are about to click the stats that it is permanent. I didn’t catch the rest of it, but I too am hoping that it can be reversed. I mean why wouldn’t it be able to? It is ascended like all other pieces. Please change it <3

Ashantara.8731

I just received the following response from support after asking to have the issue forwarded to a superior:

Hey […],

I wanted to let you know to please hang tight for a bit. The ring is likely to be fixed as there were other items that were missing additional upgrade choices as well. Please keep an eye out for the forums as there is likely to be a global announcement.

Regards,

[…]
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://help.guildwars2.com/

So they are working on it.

Ashantara.8731

P.S. I think it’s not being mentioned enough how great this game’s support is. I haven’t seen any other game (even the ones owned by big money companies with many more employees) that has even a nearly as friendly and helpful support as GW1+2.

Alpha.1963

P.S. I think it’s not being mentioned enough how great this game’s support is. I haven’t seen any other game (even the ones owned by big money companies with many more employees) that has even a nearly as friendly and helpful support as GW1+2.

This game is dying, they might have good support, but they fail on basic thing such as MMR and releasing bugged content that cannot be played / used, like the jewelry.

Ashantara.8731

@Alpha: If the game was “dying”, there wouldn’t be so many people playing it as well as new folks joining the community (we had three new and one returning players joining our guild just in the course of the past two weeks).

Alpha.1963

@Alpha: If the game was “dying”, there wouldn’t be so many people playing it as well as new folks joining the community (we had three new and one returning players joining our guild just in the course of the past two weeks).

Yeah, you can judge how game is going by 3 ppl going back to your guild… ok…
Check this out https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Having-a-look-at-GW2-long-term-results/first

Any bug should be solved in 24 hours since it appeard, else you lose your customers trust, they lost mine long ago, however I can also understand that this will take their time to fix this, as they dont pretty much care about the few pvp players out there.

(edited by Alpha.1963)

Ashantara.8731

Yeah, you can judge how game is going by 3 ppl going back to your guild… ok…
Check this out https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Having-a-look-at-GW2-long-term-results/first

Any bug should be solved in 24 hours since it appeard, else you lose your customers trust, they lost mine long ago, however I can also understand that this will take their time to fix this, as they dont pretty much care about the few pvp players out there.

Do those numbers include the F2P players? I guess not. You were initially talking about the game’s whole population, not only to the paying clientele, no?

Ashantara.8731

Bump in hopes the devs will see this and fix it soon.

Quick summary:

• infused Mist Band can’t be attuned
  • ascended PvP armor (Ardent Glorious) can’t interact with the Mystic Forge for stat change, nor can it be salvaged
  • icons for both Mist Band and Mist Amulet are falsely displayed as Bloodstone trinkets

(edited by Ashantara.8731)

Posted by: SeranusGaming.7362

SeranusGaming.7362

I just ran into this problem today as well. I can’t change the stats of my PvP boots.

Kara “Tiptoes” Sheridan (Ranger)
Tarnished Coast Roleplayers [TCRP]
“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

Posted by: anTastico.9084

anTastico.9084

Bumping also.

I used these rings to get viper stats, would be nice to be able to attune them.

Posted by: Bacon.2360

Bacon.2360

Still an issue after recent patch.

Ashantara.8731

Still an issue after recent patch.

That stinks. I had hoped a fix would be included.

anTastico.9084

Another patch, rings still broke. -_-

Ashantara.8731

Another bump for the devs in hopes of seeing a fix soon:

Quick summary:

• ascended PvP armor (Ardent Glorious) can’t interact with the Mystic Forge for stat change, nor can it be salvaged
  • icons for both Mist Band and Mist Amulet are falsely displayed as Bloodstone trinkets

Posted by: Third Degree Ember.6430

Third Degree Ember.6430

Bumping. Wanted to refine my WvW build after some testing, but I can’t change the stats on the armor pieces =/

Posted by: Ben Phongluangtham

Ben Phongluangtham

Game Designer

Quick summary:

I have a fix for this coming in the not too distant future.

Posted by: Kuldaj.9518

Kuldaj.9518

Quick summary:

Oh YAY! I have been waiting for the armor to interact with the forge. I got it changed a while back with a support ticket, but want to change it again lol. (Yea.. I like changing my builds around).

So great to hear this is getting fixed. I know there seem to be quite a few posts about these topics.

Ashantara.8731

Quick summary:

That is fantastic news, thank you!

anTastico.9084

Quick summary:

But not in the 02/08 pacth….

Posted by: Cuddly.5340

Cuddly.5340

Quick summary:

But not in the 02/08 pacth….

Yeah kinda shocked(not really) that it wasn’t patched with that.

Posted by: AllNightPlayer.1286

AllNightPlayer.1286

Ehm, will the fix be published this year or do we have to wait for the next Lunar New Year?

anTastico.9084

‘Fix’ published today, can now SEE the rings in the forge but still can’t attune them, the Forge button is greyed out.

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

dev tracker says it was investigated, problem found, so fix should be some time soon™

Ashantara.8731

The issue has been resolved, all PvP gear now interacts with the Mystic Forge. Inventory icons have been corrected/replaced, too.

Thanks, devs!

Posted by: felincyriac.5981

felincyriac.5981

on a similar note, is the “white mantle scroll” able to be infused now? On the wiki it’s listed as a bug.