Mistlock Observatory Diving Goggles

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Locce.8405

Locce.8405

I just did the Mistlock Observatory jumping puzzle. As a bonus I wanted to do the Diving Goggles there. The problem is that mid-jump my character suddenly changed from bathing clothes to his normal outfit. No achievement was awarded because of that although I had done literally everything to deserve it. Please fix.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I just did it last night without any trouble.

Are you sure you didn’t accidentally ‘spacebar’? gliding disables the progress on the achievement, even if you just did it for a moment. I know for some it can be a pain to get back up there, but give it another go. Make sure you take advantage of the brief burst of superspeed and ‘push’ yourself forward so you drop in the reverse waterfall.

Good luck.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

I just did the Mistlock Observatory jumping puzzle. As a bonus I wanted to do the Diving Goggles there. The problem is that mid-jump my character suddenly changed from bathing clothes to his normal outfit. No achievement was awarded because of that although I had done literally everything to deserve it. Please fix.

Yes, that has been a recurring issue for the past year or so, see lighting tower in Lion’s Arch.

The “solution” is to not jump off the ledge (as that somehow counts as if you had activated your glider) but to just walk off and use the WASD keys to navigate in the air.