Mistward Armor Binding Issue

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Joey.8473

Joey.8473

Shouldn’t Mistward Armor be Account Bound and then Soulbound on stat selection? I’m aware of the work-around of not opening the reward chest until one is on their desired character, but that seems rather archaic and clunky now that we have so many Account Bound rewards, does it not?

As it stands, I did not realize this issue of binding (as I assumed the Account Bound method would have been employed here) and now I currently have one piece bound to a Guardian and three bound to a Thief—someone that can’t event use the set.

I’m not at the point where I own ascended armor, so I was looking forward to giving a new set to my Revenant. Can we expect a retroactive fix here?

Posted by: Vix.6730

Vix.6730

This felt very backwards thinking to me as well. Hopefully we see it addressed. Although i spent transmutation charges to fix my armor.

Posted by: SairaJayn.2065

SairaJayn.2065

This happened to me, I got it all on my warrior – opening the chests and didnt realise. Intending to bank it and transfer to my rev… to find it soulbound and ended up salvaging unsure what to do =/

Posted by: Taigen Raine.8752

Taigen Raine.8752

Just be glad you opened it on your warrior. My necro now has a very pretty pair of Mistward Gloves soulbound to her that she can’t even put on… Please fix this and make it retroactive so that current soulbound pieces are unbound!