Mistward Armor - Still soulbound

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

So I believe Anet fixed the Mistward armor so that upon obtaining the pieces they will now be account bound. However, pieces obtained before this change are still soulbound to characters that can’t even wear them. What’s more is these armour pieces say they will become soulbound once you select the stats, so I selected the stats from within the bank of each piece but they’re still soulbound to the original characters. Is this going to be fixed ever?

I am aware we can get the skins from the wardrobe but I actually wanted to use the armour + the skin. I’d just like to know if ths a known bug, if it’s ever going to get fixed, or should I waste some gold/tokens/6 transmutation charges and just buy a set of armour and transmute.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Soulbound-items-Account-bound-items/first#post5925631

Despite an ANet post previously stating that they cannot manually convert individual soulbound items to being account bound (was in a mistward thread, can’t find it again yet), this person said they contacted support and that they made their soulbound Mistward items to being account bound.

May want to submit a CS ticket and ask about them doing the same for you.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Just drop support a message, and they will fix it, I had the exact same problem, and they just had me delete the item, and they sent me an account bound version in game once they verified the deletion, just follow the instructions they send you,

It only took about 20-30mins to fix it.

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Thanks guys I’ll try that – I didn’t think they’d be able to do anything but I forgot their customer support is pretty good about things like this.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~