Models of large bosses are in stuck positions during fights and death.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ProfessorOak.2765

ProfessorOak.2765

So far I’ve seen this happen to two major bosses so far:

1. The Svanir summoned creature in the very north of the first norn area (Forgot the details because I was with a friend. Was at the end of the Lionguard dynamic event chain)

2. The Alpha Drake that appears in the area directly south of Lion’s Arch (photo attached)

Attachments:

Imposter Oak / Snowball Burntfur – Yak’s Bend

ProfessorOak.2765

Here’s another photo when the Alpha Drake was killed:

Attachments:

Posted by: Koolthulu.9682

Koolthulu.9682

Had this happen yesterday on a drake boss in Metrica Province. No animations, it just glided around the room.

ProfessorOak.2765

Had this happen yesterday on a drake boss in Metrica Province. No animations, it just glided around the room.

Yeah, that’s exactly what’s been happening to me as well. It’s only been large monsters though .

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

Same thing here with a drake in.. Godslost Swamp, I think it was. Except it also spread its front legs out like it was pretending to be an airplane while skating around on its normally posed hind legs, inflicting damage on everyone fighting it.

It was hilarious, but not the kind of thing you want hanging around in your game.

Posted by: Nightheart.9243

Nightheart.9243

I’ve experienced something similar but always just attributed it to lag caused by crappy internet.

The Shadow Behemoth in Godslost Swamp suddenly froze after death and decided to hang out until it was time for him to be fought again. Also, Tequatl froze mid-flopping back into the water after being defeated and was kinda halfway in/halfway sticking out of the water in the distance until it was time to fight him again as well.

Calla Nightheart (GW2) • Seren Nightheart (GW1) • Talia Nightheart (GW1)

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

Was just about to post this, it’s specifically the drake champs whose animations are stuck. They look like someone is sliding around plastic dinosaurs. Been this way for the last 3 content updates.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Posted by: pedrobrandao.8072

pedrobrandao.8072

The way it goes around saying “mhmmm frpttt mrrrm zhrrrpt” (because of the swallowed fisherman) always makes me laugh hard.

Eosaph, a sylvari elementalist born of the cycle of dusk and herald of the Pale Tree.