Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Unknown.2189

Unknown.2189

Even with all of the events completed, Camps taken over. Ulgoth event doesn’t happen. Timer just goes on then event “ends”. This has been the case all day today. Been trying to get it done for the Chuka collection, but haven’t been able to because of the bug.

Link Triforce/Atticus Roach
-Warrior/Necromancer-

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Are you catching it at the correct spawn times? Modniir Ulgoth is a world boss, so it’s only up once every three hours (next spawn time is in a little under 2.5 hours from now). The pre-events for it will continue to run all day long, even if the boss isn’t due to be up, however.

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Unknown.2189

Are you catching it at the correct spawn times? Modniir Ulgoth is a world boss, so it’s only up once every three hours (next spawn time is in a little under 2.5 hours from now). The pre-events for it will continue to run all day long, even if the boss isn’t due to be up, however.

Oh yeah I am as are many many others. We’ve all gathered waiting for it. We get the "you have “time” to bring out Ulgoth" and then nothing happens but the timer goes down.

-Warrior/Necromancer-

(edited by Unknown.2189)

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yuck. That really stinks. Unfortunately, all we can do is submit bug reports and make the issue known until a new build happens. Hopefully it gets unstuck before the next patch.

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Posted by: Panzer Commander.5084

Panzer Commander.5084

This has been going on for two days, the first event – Ganes and Lin leaving the Forward Camp to take Bridgewater Camp never happen. I have waited at the Forward Camp a few times waiting for it to spawn.

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Posted by: Emerain.4639

Emerain.4639

And it’s still bugged today.

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Are you sure that you are there at the time Modniir Ulgoth actually happens? The meta-chain runs at other times, it just terminates without bringing out the world boss…

I know that’s, like, “is it switched on” level debugging, but I’d be very surprised if a world boss remained busted like that without significantly more noise. Plus, cough, some of us might have learned that the hard way in the past.

http://gw2timer.com/ has a timer for when the boss actually runs, though lots of them exist.

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Posted by: Panzer Commander.5084

Panzer Commander.5084

Are you sure that you are there at the time Modniir Ulgoth actually happens? The meta-chain runs at other times, it just terminates without bringing out the world boss…

I know that’s, like, “is it switched on” level debugging, but I’d be very surprised if a world boss remained busted like that without significantly more noise. Plus, cough, some of us might have learned that the hard way in the past.

http://gw2timer.com/ has a timer for when the boss actually runs, though lots of them exist.

I have been there at those times, also, if you look at https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Seraph_Assault_on_Centaur_Camps
it gives you the order in which events should happen. Over the past 2 days, I have waited at the Forward Camp 3 different times for the next event to spawn, never happens.

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Make a note of the IP address of the instance you’re in (in-game command: /ip). Try to get into a different instance of the map by guesting (not transferring) and/or partying up with people in different guilds.

If that doesn’t work, wait for an automatic map reset, due to a patch or (almost always) when Harathi Hinterlands is the 4-event daily map.

Each time it fails to start, make note of date+time & /ip. Include where in the Assault chain the events are stalled.

Providing that level of detail will help ANet’s QA team track down the issue; without those details, they are looking for a needle-sized thing in a haystack, without knowing the location of the haystack of what the ‘thing’ is.

I realize it’s frustrating and folks just want things fixed. Unfortunately, there’s usually no way for that to happen as quickly as we’d like.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Posted by: Emerain.4639

Emerain.4639

At least on IP 64.25.33.42 the event chain is working again, just completed it.

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

I have been there at those times, also, if you look at https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Seraph_Assault_on_Centaur_Camps
it gives you the order in which events should happen. Over the past 2 days, I have waited at the Forward Camp 3 different times for the next event to spawn, never happens.

I’ll admit, I have never found a pre-event before the “defend the camps from centaurs” one. I assume they happen or something, but I’ve never seen them. The chain runs fine from that point on, and I just figure I missed it … but maybe it skips that if some map conditions are true or something?

Modniir Ulgoth Bugged

Unknown.2189

Just tried it again tonight for the first time since I made this thread and he popped normally after the pre events were finished. So looks like all is good now, hopefully.

-Warrior/Necromancer-