Molten Facility Fractal Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ZloyMakak.1429

ZloyMakak.1429

There is no progress after getting boss chest. (fractal is stuck at this point)

Posted by: Death Slayer.1468

Death Slayer.1468

I did have the same issue this should be looked into really fast sine it’s gamebreaking

Posted by: Deathseveth.6105

Deathseveth.6105

Same here, please fix it

Elementalist: Lord Fírnen
Guild: Driven By Fury [dF]
Server: Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Kirk Williford.2653

Kirk Williford.2653

ArenaNet QA Team

Hey guys, thank you for the reports.

We’re aware of this issue and it is being fixed.

Thank you!

Posted by: Huddi.8297

Huddi.8297

I had another bug in the same fractal. The boss with the fiery machines does not attack.

Sorry, but it seems to me that you don’t even test the content you release in its final form. I experienced 3 bugs today that made progress impossible. What about the “available when it’s ready” philosophy?!

Posted by: Havana.8625

Havana.8625

Just happened to me too. Never got a popup to progress. Hope this one gets repaired soon, and thank you for working on it and making it a priority!

“We don’t need to make gear treadmills”
Colin Johanson on how arenanet measures success.
(Please no gear treadmills, Colin!)

Posted by: Mirageloveless.1038

Mirageloveless.1038

thanks anet my guildy just log on today and ready to enjoy the new contents in game.
And all the bugs and confusion give a extremely bad experience for them and ensure they will leave the game.
guildy one said " you need to understand if we come to the new contents 1st time and suffering around, it just make me not wanna try it again… and i don’t even want to log in now"

Do you really using a design process to lunch your new products? or just selling new none working prototypes? We really need some co-design here instead of just keep creating ‘things’

(edited by Mirageloveless.1038)

Posted by: Mirageloveless.1038

Mirageloveless.1038

you know actually its not a good idea at all for us to do the user testing for you we pay for the game.
If you want to get free user testing before release, you should find somewhere else such as Final fantasy XI they have a testing server for fans try the new things and discover bugs. We will be happy to do that too, but at least not in our main server which we could not even enjoy our game.

(edited by Mirageloveless.1038)

Posted by: WrathOfThor.8314

WrathOfThor.8314

Hello together,

it is fine to read, that ArenaNet is already aware of the current bug issues and already working on it.

After doing already story quest 3 times to get the progress to the end chest (because of bug and not getting ported there) we tried 3 times a level 30 fractal.
Everytime it started automatically with swamp, which one is the best to start (fine!), but then every time we got the molten fractal and after defeating the boss, same problems as mentioned here before. So we will stop trying for today till things got fixed, because we dont want to start new another 10 times.

My big question now: will the progress of all players be resettet with the bugfix-patch? Or will it be like: oh, those group had luck wich their fractals not bugging, so they got on higher levels and rest of the people plz try another few times?

Because for our group members we have no chance the get on a higher place of the ranking list with those bugs. Not really fair game.

Hope ArenaNet is also thinking about this issue.

Greets, Tyr Son of Odin [Riverside DE]

Posted by: Filosophi.7251

Filosophi.7251

This still isn’t fixed???