Monsters becoming "Invulnerable" halfway through a fight

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ben.9123

Ben.9123

I’ve noticed recently that monsters seem to become invulnerable halfway through a fight, it happens most often underwater, I’m not pulling/kiting them far from where they spawned and I do have a line of sight (not obstructed, it actually says “Invulnerable” when I try to hit it). Seems to happen when I use the sink/float skills – not sure why this is happening but it is very, very frustrating as it’ll just sit there invulnerable regenerating health after I’ve just spent a few minutes getting it down to under half health.

Posted by: Washu.6827

Washu.6827

I have noticed this too, it tends to happen most when the Z position of the mob is greater than the player (closer to the surface with water level being Z=0)

Posted by: Shael.4703

Shael.4703

^ that.

It’s with the position of the player or your pet/minions (if you have one) relative to the mob. To you it looks close enough but to the programming, it isn’t.

The workaround is to stay really close or find someone to help you (or do it when the area is crowded – there’s no KS concept anyway, so tag everything you can when the area is crowded, or help everyone you want).

My blog/sites: gameshogun & Tomes of Knowledge