Monthly Achievement issue

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: lasger.6413

lasger.6413

Is anybody else having a bug where after completing the XP part of the achievement, that part “resets” and shows questionmarks instead?

And what can I do about it?

Attachments:

Posted by: VooDooU.4891

VooDooU.4891

Mine is the same, ever since the roll over my lifetime xp ach. was reset and will not fill even 1 xp. I know I had quite a bit more than the monthly ach last time.. perhaps 500k xp before I ported.. which counted as a death >.<

Posted by: Crake.5827

Crake.5827

I went under the assumption that its not a bug, working as intended, and probably has something to do with the mad king event coming up.

Posted by: lasger.6413

lasger.6413

Crake, but this ?, ? thing replaced my XP without death, achievement, that seems odd doesn’t it, why would they not just have placed it below the XP without death thingy instead?

Posted by: Adzija.5287

Adzija.5287

I don’t know if it’s after you complete it or not. I was at around 98000/100000 day before patch and next day it was ???

Posted by: Crake.5827

Crake.5827

I remember reading that the monthly achievements would change each month, so it probably reset before they changed what you needed to do to get it.

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

It’s not a bug, it’s a hidden achievement for the halloween event that will be revealed later.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger

VooDooU.4891

But that the lifetime survival ach was also reset and now wont work… it has to be a bug

VooDooU.4891

Arsenic, read my post, we posted at the same time

Posted by: Sathla.7381

Sathla.7381

Same for me. I went to go check on how many events i still need and I see the ????

Posted by: Vadar.3254

Vadar.3254

Same here, had completed the October “Survivor” part and now it only shows question marks.

Attachments:

Posted by: MobiuS.6394

MobiuS.6394

I am under the belief that it is not a bug but a hidden achievement for an october event that is not yet available.

Posted by: ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

One of the threads in here actually has an ingame picture taken with two ArenaNet employs openly stating in map chat that it isn’t a bug and will be revealed later on during the month.

~De Oppresso Libre~
Shunsui Kou Kyoraku~Thief |Afro Claptrap~Warrior|Korra Jorradóttir~Elementalist
Zaraki Bladebreaker~Guardian|Mikasa Ackkermann~Mesmer

Posted by: Jasta.1094

Jasta.1094

Same here, had completed the October “Survivor” part and now it only shows question marks.

Happened exactly the same for me as Vadar, completed the monthly exp. Logged in next day and ? / ? in the box.

Posted by: Deadleaf.1984

Deadleaf.1984

lifetime survivor isnt the same as the monthly..for survivlor you cant have ever died..ever…across your whole account

VooDooU.4891

lifetime survivor isnt the same as the monthly..for survivlor you cant have ever died..ever…across your whole account

for the last 2 months it was the same ach, like if you didnt die for x amount of xp it counted for both. Now the lifetime will not raise at all. Like I said in a previous post before the reset my lifetime was at 500kish now its a zero and will not budge.. I had died before that 500k and after.

VooDooU.4891

adding a pic of the lifetime part bugged, sry its a double post its not letting me edit.

Attachments: