Monthly Laurels

Monthly Laurels

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: TheLastScotsman.4865

TheLastScotsman.4865

Just going to say the people who already got the monthly dont get the 10 laurels, this needs to be fixed…

Monthly Laurels

Posted by: Maso.2798

Maso.2798

Just wanted to open a topic about this

I fully agree.

If we were allowed to re-do the daily for laurel, it should be the same for the Monthly.

Monthly Laurels

Posted by: Melana.8345

Melana.8345

ArenaNet have already said that the Jan monthly regardless of when it was completed would not award laurels: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Will-existing-achievements-get-converted/1214179

So this is not a bug.

Despaired Ranger: Crafted The Dreamer, lost range, lost GS condi damage for synergy.
Pet AI awful. Sword root+Aussie latency unmanagable. Lost playstyle, lost legendary, given up.
Mell: 80 Asura Guardian (+7 other 80s) | Aus Serenity [AUS] | Jade Quarry

Monthly Laurels

Posted by: Maso.2798

Maso.2798

Great, thanks for the note!

I think this can be closed then.

Monthly Laurels

Posted by: Sevenaito.5263

Sevenaito.5263

So I’ve been told that some people are getting the 10 laurels for the january monthly. Is this rumor true, can anyone confirm? If so they need to reimburse those of us that completed the monthly prior.

Monthly Laurels

Posted by: Mojo.8431

Mojo.8431

ArenaNet have already said that the Jan monthly regardless of when it was completed would not award laurels: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Will-existing-achievements-get-converted/1214179

So this is not a bug.

cool, I was thinking before they either need to give out laurels or completely exclude January

So I’ve been told that some people are getting the 10 laurels for the january monthly. Is this rumor true, can anyone confirm? If so they need to reimburse those of us that completed the monthly prior.

probably just trolls