Monthly PvE achievement gave no Laurel

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Inkubus.7529

Inkubus.7529

I just hastily finished Monthly Achievement and upon doing so, didn’t received Laurels for it. I thought I should get 10 for monthly PvE. I received karma and 50 silver and MF coins but no Laurels.

Inkarius [ele] Inkores [war] Inkratos [ran] Inkariosa [nec] MaINK The Liar [thf] Inklusion [msmr]

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

January’s monthly doesn’t give you Laurels. Laurels will be granted with monthly achievements starting with February onwards.

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

January’s monthly doesn’t give you Laurels. Laurels will be granted with monthly achievements starting with February onwards.

Oh thanks.

I was just going to ask about this since I didn’t get Laurel for my monthly either.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Posted by: Inkubus.7529

Inkubus.7529

OK, thanks. From now on, I will call it “L’Oreal Paris – because we deserve it”!

Inkarius [ele] Inkores [war] Inkratos [ran] Inkariosa [nec] MaINK The Liar [thf] Inklusion [msmr]

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

OK, thanks. From now on, I will call it “L’Oreal Paris – because we deserve it”!

oh that’s priceless…lol