Moonlighting Bug

Moonlighting Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

My husband and I both did the event to stop the bandit ghosts and none of them made off with any wood. He got the achievement but I did not. We both got gold credit for the event.

Moonlighting Bug

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

It is bugged – yes.

Our squad was all at the event area and only 1-2 people got the achievement from a full squad.

Moonlighting Bug

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Wow, that’s no good at all. Hope they can fix this.

Moonlighting Bug

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Also, experiencing the same bug. Had 40 people in the squad only 1-2 got the achievement. Later, 2 of us were doing the event. Someone joined at the end and completed the achievement. Moonlighting seems to encourage players not to tell others that the event is up. That message is against GW2’s everyone plays together message, I feel it is also bugged.

Moonlighting Bug

Posted by: Slayergurl.3879

Slayergurl.3879

Went to the lumberyard and event was already up, ended about half way through, said it succeeded and got credit, no achievement. Stayed there and about 5-10 mins later event popped back up half way done, put my comm tag on and announced event, got the achievement. I was the only one to get it out of everyone there.

Moonlighting Bug

Posted by: WendyB.1650

WendyB.1650

Yes, did this and only 1 person got the achievement. It would be nice if they listed that it is bugged and to wait for a fix, since you have 20 people standing around waiting for it and then can’t get it.

Moonlighting Bug

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Yes, did this and only 1 person got the achievement. It would be nice if they listed that it is bugged and to wait for a fix, since you have 20 people standing around waiting for it and then can’t get it.

It was patched today and is working normally, thank you Anet