Mossi will continue taking obsidian shards.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: CedarDog.9723

CedarDog.9723

Mossi will continue taking obsidian shards until you actually close and reopen the dialogue box.

ANet: I want 100 obsidian shards back, for the excess Mossi took please. That and please fix the buggy dialogue. Thanks.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Mossi will continue taking obsidian shards until you actually close and reopen the dialogue box.

ANet: I want 100 obsidian shards back, for the excess Mossi took please. That and please fix the buggy dialogue. Thanks.

If you want individualized help, you’ll need to create a support ticket:
https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

The forums are useful for reporting & discussing bugs; they can’t substitute for working with Customer Service. directly.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

CedarDog.9723

Yeah, was already done. Though from my last interaction with them, I’m not very confident in Customer Service’s ability to do anything.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Yeah, was already done. Though from my last interaction with them, I’m not very confident in Customer Service’s ability to do anything.

First: don’t approach them with that attitude. Second: do keep pressing them until they hear you out and get on the same page. Third: don’t get frustrated if it takes some back-and-forth.

Good luck.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

First: don’t approach them with that attitude. Second: do keep pressing them until they hear you out and get on the same page. Third: don’t get frustrated if it takes some back-and-forth.

Good luck.

Absolutely. First tier support in any company is always going to include recent hires who aren’t aware of all the complexities of the game or old timers who haven’t caught up with recent changes (in the game or the policies). You want them to go the extra distance for you, so make it easy for them.

• Provide them with the details.
  • Patiently explain (and re-explain) what you see as the issue.
  • Encourage them to ask for others to re-evaluate, if you think they just don’t get it.
John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Evan Zynda.8631

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Hi there!
Thanks for reporting this issue on the forum. We’re taking a look at a fix for anyone that has yet to get to this point in the 2nd Twilight Precursor Collection.

Note: I’m assuming this was the Twilight collection piece where you need to give Mossi 100 Obsidian Shards. So far, I could only find this problem existing within Twilight’s obsidian item. If you’re talking about another instance of this issue, please let me know so we can address that as well.

Also, for items you’re missing due to the bug, please contact Customer Support to see if they are able to help you. No guarantees, but they will try to help as best they can. Sorry for the inconvenience!

CedarDog.9723

Hi there!
Thanks for reporting this issue on the forum. We’re taking a look at a fix for anyone that has yet to get to this point in the 2nd Twilight Precursor Collection.

Note: I’m assuming this was the Twilight collection piece where you need to give Mossi 100 Obsidian Shards. So far, I could only find this problem existing within Twilight’s obsidian item. If you’re talking about another instance of this issue, please let me know so we can address that as well.

Also, for items you’re missing due to the bug, please contact Customer Support to see if they are able to help you. No guarantees, but they will try to help as best they can. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi Evan,
Yes, it was the part in the second Twilight collection where Mossi asks for 100 Obsidian Shards. When you give her the 100 shards, instead of progressing immediately to 100 Karka Shells, it returned to asking for 100 shards. I thought it didn’t go through so I didn’t check my inventory first before clicking to give her another 100 shards. I checked afterwards when she continued to ask for yet another 100 shards. Then I noticed she took 200 total. Closing the dialogue and talking to her again did advance it. And thus far, it was only the Obsidian that she glitched on.

I did contact customer support and am waiting on a response.