Mossman can be pulled into the water

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

Mossman can be pulled into the water again for a no-risk kill.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Anet, just make Mossman reset to full HP on an interval of every 5 seconds whilst he’s in the water if you can’t afford to have anyone spend the time to do a more sophisticated fix that would involve giving him underwater skillsets.

This would at least alleviate the problem of every single fotm pug group bugging the boss. It is worth tending to because it affects all groups that do fotm via the LFG. It’s pretty embarrassing for one of the supposedly challenging bosses in the game to be afkable by people who probably couldn’t kill him otherwise.

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Posted by: Pino.5209

Pino.5209

What i can tell you is … get over it. The game is build on old engine that literally bugs out everywhere.
Fractals and dungeons are massive grind, where Anet doesn’t really care about them anymore. Even with masteries later on HoT, it will be only smoke screen of gating while you grind the same bosses and instances repeatedly till your eyes fall out and finger gone numbs.
Take the glitch whenever you can, save yourself some time. Spend it on your family and friends. Go outside or something.
They’ll eventually fix it sometimes in the future, then you’ll get to play properly and watch how pug scrubs wiping out @ Mossy @ high level.
Believe it or not glitching is like a norm in this game, i take it op is new to the game.

(edited by Pino.5209)

Purple Miku.7032

What on earth did I just read…?

We’re playing a game. The intention of playing a game is to enjoy doing it. Ever consider the fact that not everybody enjoys using cheats to win? Based off of your logic if there was a way to completely avoid playing the game altogether and just click on a button to get your daily fotm rewards on login every day, that would be the ideal situation because you’d maximise your time spent with your family and friends.

If we were looking to do that in the first place, we wouldn’t have decided to invest our time into an MMO to begin with.

Honestly Pino.5209 that has the be one of the worst justifications to leaving a boss bugged that I’ve ever seen. Instead of sugarcoating, try just flat out saying next time “I would rather bug this boss so that I can AFK.”

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

Take the glitch whenever you can, save yourself some time. Spend it on your family and friends. Go outside or something.

“I’m to bad to fight him properly so I’ll just start spewing kitten about it being faster as reasoning for bugging bosses”

Pino.5209

What on earth did I just read…?

We’re playing a game. The intention of playing a game is to enjoy doing it. Ever consider the fact that not everybody enjoys using cheats to win? Based off of your logic if there was a way to completely avoid playing the game altogether and just click on a button to get your daily fotm rewards on login every day, that would be the ideal situation because you’d maximise your time spent with your family and friends.

If we were looking to do that in the first place, we wouldn’t have decided to invest our time into an MMO to begin with.

Honestly Pino.5209 that has the be one of the worst justifications to leaving a boss bugged that I’ve ever seen. Instead of sugarcoating, try just flat out saying next time “I would rather bug this boss so that I can AFK.”

Read what i posted … the whole thing, not just a part out of context. What i’m saying is the game is so repetitive to the point it’s not gonna make much difference, you’ll go numb doing it everyday anyway.

I’m not saying glitching like that to save time is a justification for anet to leave it as it is. I’m saying anet truly can’t be bothered with dungeons and fractals, any fix would have taken long time. So just use it for now n when it comes the time they fix it, play normally then, it’s not like your skill gonna diminish anyway. Time is precious.
Btw, this mossy glitch has been around for so long to the point i doubt anet doesn’t know about it’s existence. They are ignoring it. Not on their priority list. So you are truly wasting your time posting here. So, deal with it.

Look if you aren’t happy with the group glitching, which ppl usually votes for then leave group. Report them if you must. Takes note, anet won’t do a thing, so you’ll be wasting your time. Cuz glitching is pretty much a norm around this game till it get fix. Just don’t make gold out of it, you’ll get ban.

Ppl glitch dungeons doors, all in one paths, mesmer uncharted fractal port glitch, mesmer mimic that kill mossman instantly, etc. There are tons of glitch in this game that will get fix eventually. And don’t even get me started with Arah glitches. It just how the community generally rolls in this game. The same thing can be said about dungeon skipping trashes (guess what, it’s to save time too), it’s also norm. Just find new group if you aren’t happy. That’s about it.

You folks responding above hostile towards my comment are new players, i can tell.

(edited by Pino.5209)

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

@pino.5209 you are literally everything that is wrong with this community lol

Pino.5209

@pino.5209 you are literally everything that is wrong with this community lol

As opposed to you are everything that’s wrong with noobs in this game … ha lol.

Well, what can i say. That’s just how thing goes generally with the community in this game. If you feel you can’t accept it and blend in, you might be in the wrong game.

You are more than welcome to post on lfg “Fractal 50 no stacking, no glitching, no skipping, non meta, non zerk welcome, any1 welcome”. No1 is stopping you.
Very best of luck to you, seriously, with your 3-4 hour/fractal a day+the amount of time you need to wait @ lfg for ppl to join you.

(edited by Pino.5209)

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Pino… What the heck… You can do a fractals 50 run perfectly fine in 30 minutes or so without any exploits. 3-4 hours?

And use exploits because you already killed Mossman once?
It’s also nice to see that you spotted that Purple Miku was a new player. Good job

(edited by serenke.4806)

Pino.5209

Pino… What the heck… You can do a fractals 50 run perfectly fine in 30 minutes or so without any exploits. 3-4 hours?

And use exploits because you already killed Mossman once?
It’s also nice to see that you spotted that Purple Miku was a new player. Good job

That 3-4 hours estimation is based on ^ that LFG context that i put up making mockery of u know … pug wise. You took my comment out of context again. L2read the whole thing ppl.

I’m a veteran … i know, there is no way you do pug fractals 50 @ 30mins dead on total without skipping (kill every single mobs in every single instances), non-zerk, non-meta, no glitch and no stacking. Period. Proof it if you can, i dare you. Truly i dare you.

The reason why i put all these conditions is these are generally associated with those who keep complaining about every single thing about the norm in this game.
-No glitching #selfrighteousimasaint
-No to zerk meta, #yoloswagplayhowiwant
-No Stack #stupidlamestrat
-No Skipping #iwannalootjunksoftrashes #wastingtimeisfun
Jesus ppl GW2 is not a perfect game. So are the culture and norm in the game.

@49
Even record runner need zerk meta and stacking like @ Mossy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll55RA5kU3o
As if this record run truly involve risk as opossed to pulling him in water? seriously (oh look FGS in that record run, lol)
Don’t tell me you ppl never picked up the glitched FGS … so lol.

@49
A single cliffside records took11mins+ …. they even skip trashes and “glitch” stun the last boss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwpkONJptjg&feature=youtu.be&list=UUE88t-c64sJEVNXnRJQWPOA
I say you would need at least 15 or 20 mins if you killed everything and not glitching boss on a perfect cliffside run.

So don’t bull kitten me with the 30mins run total with crappy pug group as i said.

(edited by Pino.5209)

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Take the glitch whenever you can, save yourself some time.

Implying pulling Mossman underwater is faster than fighting him normally?
You’re either a bad troll, or just really, REALLY stupid

Posted by: Darcwolf.6817

Darcwolf.6817

I bet Pino used 80 tomes of knowledge, I kick people like him from my PUG fractal groups, even with a pug, a 50 takes an hour maybe. Anet please fix this, I’m tired of these noobs who can’t do anything without take a shortcut.

Purple Miku.7032

I really can’t believe that he thinks fiery rush was a glitch.

He also compared a coordinated record run done by a guild like a year ago… with pugs using terrible builds bugging mossman in the water.

I just… don’t even. -sighs and shakes head-

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)