Mouse Issues

Mouse Issues

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: bow.6179

bow.6179

Mouse Issues are getting kittening old. I’ve seen multiple threads on this and no one has gotten any kittening answers. What the hell is going on? Can and admin please tell me.

Mouse Issues

Posted by: Whoflung.7240

Whoflung.7240

I know how you feel Ive stopped playing for a while hoping it gets fixed soon i use right mouse click to turn camera as i have in almost all games i play but camera always stops turning while im trying to fight doge etc it constantly auto targets npc’s ,party members while im trying to turn camera making boss fights veterans etc almost a total waste of time fighting, was always working fine till last patch since then its been such a pain in the (blank) that i wonder at the professionalism of the team that makes,tests and apply s patches. For every problem they do fix ,they break and cause double the amount of problems… I don’t think they test anything ..maybe they should hire professionals not school kids to do the work .. signed …..1 totally frustrated and about to give up player ….

Mouse Issues

Posted by: DungeonDaughter.7391

DungeonDaughter.7391

my mouse button keeps releasing / pressing on its own, so i aoe in the wrong place all the time.

“We just don’t want players…in Guild Wars 2.
No one enjoys [it]. No one finds it fun.” —Colin J.