Multiple new bugs and some reported long ago

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Shadowlancer.7102

Shadowlancer.7102

I leave Guild Wars 2 for a couple months, come back, and there are a TON of new bugs and some old bugs I reported, still not fixed, after all this time.

Screenshots provide for proof.

Screenshot #1:

Story Mode progression: This still shows me at “Estate of Decay” when I have long finished the whole story line after the major update to fix the bugs that caused the story line to be messed up.

I have reported this long ago about this not showing my progression past this and the UI window for this area goes blank.

Screenshot #2:

Achievement: Life Time Survivor

Shows completed but stuck at 499,999/500,000 ?

Screenshot #3:

Achievement: Master of Over Kill

Shows completed but stuck at 299,999/300,000 ?

Screenshot #4:

Pumpkin Carving show incomplete, yet looking closely, I have the title to be selected?

Screenshot #5, 6, 7, and 8:

Multiple Slayer Achievements completed but at 999/1000?

List: Centaur, Bandit, Devourer, Dredge, Elemental, Ghost, Flame Legion’s Bane, Fish, Inquest, and Zhaitan’s Bane.

Why after all this time is the Story Issue I have reported multiple times still not fixed?

Attachments:

Shadowlancer.7102

Screen Shot #9:

Achievement: All you can eat

799/800

Attachments:

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The achievements happened with the last update and are being worked on. They tried to fix some game-breaking bug for some people and caused a reduction in progress for a lot of us. There’s a thread about it already.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Shadowlancer.7102

@ Illconceived Was Na.9781

Yeah I saw that after I did some digging around but it still does not explain why the:

A: Personal Story Mode is still not fix for me after multiple bug reports and emails to them without a single reply back.

B: Why was a Halloween Achievement broken when the screenshot clearly shows I have access to the title.

So the thread covers multiple problems, not just that bug.

Posted by: Lucky.3298

Lucky.3298

I have few Slayer achieve bugs and if it easy to kill 1 more mob, it’s not easy to restore “one time survivor”.

have several stuff missing 1 point now, may be less as I got re-credit for it (hope I don’t exploit your bug, guys, as I don’t need to do this silly stuff).

Please fix all these.

P.S. 100% map exploration should not be listed at achieve anymore or it bug too? I can’t see it at list anymore.

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

As noted in the Bugging Best Practices thread, lists of bugs are not very helpful to us, so please report bugs in separate threads. In regards to your concerns about bug fixes, you can read more about our bug fixing process in my post Introducing the Live Response Team that explains how and when bugs get fixed.

Thank you for your feedback. This thread will now be closed.

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

(edited by Jason King.2647)