My Character Has Been Moved

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Jwake.7013

Jwake.7013

I had my ranger parked at the chest of the No So Secret jumping puzzle after completing it since I mainly just do wvw with him and I like getting the blade shards you can from the chest on an almost daily routine. Well the build that just happened (in the last few minutes) just moved my ranger when I went to log back on to him, I was in wvw when the build popped up so I decided just to restart the game to get it done. Then I came back and instead of being at the chest I’m at the portal near Lions Arch like I just came out into Gendarran Fields. I am very unhappy. So not doing that puzzle over for the third time.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

That is quite odd. I’d happily give you a portal up to the chest with my mesmer to get you back where you rightfully belong. Just message me any time you see me online and I’ll help you out if you would like.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Jwake.7013

Jwake.7013

Thank you very kindly for the offer, got the port up. Have no idea why that happened either, none of my other characters were moved (checked after posting) so must of been because I was on my ranger at the time for some reason or another. Well wasn’t a huge thing, just hope it doesn’t happen again, or to anyone else in similar positions.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

This anomaly starting happening before the latest patch. You can read some other posts about it here on the forums.

Good luck.