My HoM PVP fiery dragon sword is missing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

The PVP item for HoM fiery dragon sword is missing from my HoM rewards.
I can get the PVE skin for it just fine, anyone else come across this ?
And how do I get it back it was there before and now it’s completely gone.

Posted by: Thor IV.4621

Thor IV.4621

Same bug here ._.
Want my Sword baaaack :’(

Kenediar Stark – Kodash – Death Days [DayZ]

Posted by: Katsugankz.7156

Katsugankz.7156

Yeah it has never been in the pvp tab for me to pick up in the HoM. I have everything else but the sword just isn’t there.

Posted by: dYZER.9583

dYZER.9583

same, first i was thinking about the fps problem, for the other player… but there is another flame swort…

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

same, first i was thinking about the fps problem, for the other player… but there is another flame swort…

Yes the Player reward from Guild Wars 1 fiery dragon sword.
which is still missing from my pvp tab I filed a bug report weeks ago guess it’s on the low priority list of things for Anet to take care of right now

Posted by: Asahi.1487

Asahi.1487

It has been a month since this was reported, still don’t have a reply from Anet

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

Missing here as well, guess it’s the same for everyone. Maybe they just don’t want anyone walking around with a weapon that deals fire damage in PVP.

Posted by: Cyber Ruptis.5907

Cyber Ruptis.5907

Same here, maybe they have not implemented it because there is a PvP reward sword that looks a lot like it. But then again that would not be fair.

Posted by: Nkrdbl.8160

Nkrdbl.8160

Same here, maybe they have not implemented it because there is a PvP reward sword that looks a lot like it. But then again that would not be fair.

It’s definitely implemented into the game because I just saw somebody link it, see screenshot:

I asked the player who linked it and he said it was on his PvP tab on his HoM vendor. I seem to be in the same boat as everyone in this thread, having everything else on the PvP tab except the PvP Fiery Dragon Sword.

Attachments:

It says “incredible”.

Posted by: Nkrdbl.8160

Nkrdbl.8160

It has been a month since this was reported, still don’t have a reply from Anet

Missing here as well, guess it’s the same for everyone. Maybe they just don’t want anyone walking around with a weapon that deals fire damage in PVP.

I know that bumping posts is frowned upon, however I do bring some new information on this issue.

I opened a ticket with ArenaNet in hopes to figure out the problem and finally did get a response. They said:

I have reviewed our records, and can confirm that the absence of the PvP Fiery Dragon Sword from the PvP tab of your Hall of Monuments vendor does appear to be a bug, one that our development team is currently working to resolve. Regrettably, I do not have any definitive information on when it will be implemented.

At least they have acknowledged that this is in fact a bug, and also that they are aware and working to resolve it. I know this isn’t exactly a major issue, but it sure would be nice to be able to use this sword in PvP finally. Hopefully this will make it into one of the upcoming patches. At this point I’m sure we’ve learned to deal with the absence of it.

It says “incredible”.

Posted by: Aethersong.5189

Aethersong.5189

I just noticed this today. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Posted by: Criminal.5627

Criminal.5627

yah i just noticed it as well, this kinda sucks i wanna stab people with an FDS

Giant spiders of the world are just misunderstood creatures, they love to snuggle too.

Posted by: Seth.4927

Seth.4927

Oh, I thought it was a balance thing, for the fire damage…I’m glad it will be available someday then!

Roker
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Poruku.3784

Poruku.3784

Mine is still missing. Bumping this instead of making a new topic.

I want to burn my enemies

Posted by: Jennaissance.2195

Jennaissance.2195

Chiming in to confirm, also have that bug. Reported it over 2 months ago, seems it will never be fixed.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Same problem here.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Volted.2451

Volted.2451

same problem here I thought it was a balance issue cause it looks like elemental’s fiery sword but today seen someone in mists with it.

Posted by: Hsinimod.5784

Hsinimod.5784

Oddly, this thread is hard to find in the “search” function. Keywords “fiery, dragon, pvp” don’t bring it up.

I found it by luck by only searching with “fiery”.

Same issue. Same amount of time having issue (months).

Playing Devil’s Advocate since 1990.

Posted by: Hsinimod.5784

Hsinimod.5784

Fiery Dragon Sword (PvP) is missing from my HoM. It has never shown up. Never is available. Always is missing.

Earlier (months ago), Centurians Claw (PvP) was missing. But it showed up within the same period of time (months ago).

Are we ever going to get our HoM rewards? I know no one who has the PvP Fiery sword working, yet searching does not bring up the past bug report thread (from months ago). Tried “missing HoM”, “missing fiery dragon sword”, “missing fiery”, etc.

EDIT: Found the link.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/My-HoM-PVP-fiery-dragon-sword-is-missing/first#post891931
It will not come up in the forum search using keywords of the title. Found it by “fiery” alone. Any more keywords results in “zero results found”.

This is the post I made. I deleted my new thread (fear of infractions if someone thought I was being “smart”). But here is the content of my message.

Playing Devil’s Advocate since 1990.

Posted by: Dragz.9053

Dragz.9053

Surely this will be fixed soon? 2 months seems like plenty of time to sneak it in. Unfortunately this would be ranked as a minor defect so the developers probably keep putting it at the bottom of the list of bugs to fix. Surely the job for an intern to add it to the list : )

Posted by: Revrak.8594

Revrak.8594

i have the same bug, its not game breaking, but its fairly easy to fix….
hope they add it soon.

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

i’m in the same boat!
everything else is showing up EXCEPT the FDS (i’ve unlocked everything) which is by far the best of them all!
i know its pvp (which is usually at the bottom of the priority list it seems, and also not a game effecting bug which will push it even further down the list)
but please give us our swords Anet!
thanks

Posted by: Rfreak.6591

Rfreak.6591

Same, no pvp FDS for me

Posted by: Kholdstare.9608

Kholdstare.9608

Yep, Same here. Re-linking accounts does nothing, and I am well past the FDS on HoM progression. Some players have this, and some players don’t, so should I submit a ticket?

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

Still missing, today I noticed it wasn’t on my PvP tab, I assume it never was there. How can I PvP if I can’t have my fiery dragon sword?

Posted by: Absolutionis.9427

Absolutionis.9427

I’d be nice to have an official word on this.

Maybe it’s intentionally missing because it intrinsically deals fire damage rather than… not-fire damage…
This means it operates differently than other skins.
Regardless, it’s a meaningless difference.

Posted by: Locce.8405

Locce.8405

Oh, that is interesting. I checked and I do not have it either. I usually do not sPvP, so it never occured to me that the PvP tab in the HoM could be incomplete.

Posted by: Brock.7253

Brock.7253

+1 FDS missing with full HoM …
Know someone who had only 15 HoM pts, and he has it from the start of the game.
QQ

Posted by: Pontian.7012

Pontian.7012

Hi all, FDS missing here as well, with 11 points in HOM, got the skin for PVE but not for PVP.

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Next

I just wanted to let you all know that we’re aware of this issue. While we haven’t been able to get to this one yet, we’re definitely planning to. Thank you for your patience!

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Please look at HoM’s White Raven stats as well; iut has lower vitality than other birds in both PvP and PvE.

Kholdstare.9608

Whew. Was wondering if the team was even aware of the issue ’till now. I know its probably not a big priority, but thanks for the status update.

Also, ^ if above post is true, the white raven’s stats should really be addressed too.

Posted by: Sharkinu.8096

Sharkinu.8096

Please look at HoM’s White Raven stats as well; iut has lower vitality than other birds in both PvP and PvE.

Also black widow. Both black widow and whire raven have less vitality than their equivalent pets. Also rainbow jellyfish and blue jellyfish are completely identical. they should have different skins.

Posted by: unknown.3972

unknown.3972

I just saw a guy in PvP with a PvP Fiery Dragon Sword.. he even linked it to me.. so how is this possible?

Posted by: Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

5 kittening months and no update?

Posted by: Beau ter Ham.3709

Beau ter Ham.3709

Please fix this anet.

Kholdstare.9608

I’m starting to disbelieve that you guys are actually planning to fix this soon. Seeing as this should be a pretty quick fix to just add the thing in, what’s the hold up?

PS: I seem to recall something in a previous patch about “weapon skins can now be applied to pvp weapons” if I’m not mistaken. Doesn’t seem to work for HoM skins, so no way to get a FDS that way either.

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Previous

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Fear not valiant heroes, your need for flaming weaponry has not been forgotten!

We’ve run into some complications on this issue; it initially looked like a programming issue, but has turned out to require a significant amount of time on the systems design side, so I don’t have an ETA yet. I know this issue has been around since launch, so thanks for your patience — I hope to have more information soon!

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Posted by: wintermute.4096

wintermute.4096

Fear not valiant heroes, your need for flaming weaponry has not been forgotten!

We’ve run into some complications on this issue; it initially looked like a programming issue, but has turned out to require a significant amount of time on the systems design side, so I don’t have an ETA yet. I know this issue has been around since launch, so thanks for your patience — I hope to have more information soon!

While you’re at it, could you please consider giving the FDS the same treatment some other weapons with particle effects got with the last patch, i.e. keep it from persistently burning my thighs while stowed?

Posted by: beastahead.9732

beastahead.9732

I was having my PvP FDS until the last patch, which actually made me curse and swear, more then the nerfs and stupid buffs to several professions, and got me a 72 hours ban. So I dont know what you did, but after this patch it is gone for me too. I did have some problems with linking the HoM and even getting items from it, but when it got fixed 2 months ago I was able to get my PvP FDS.