My Mad King Thorn outfit + broom are gone

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.4320

TheLaughingMan.4320

I purchased the broom as well as Mad King Thorn outfit a while ago.

After this latest patch, my Mad King Thorn outfit is not showing up in my outfit section.

My broom is gone as well.

They were equipped on my town clothes slots, they were not in my inventory or stash to convert by talking to a black lion trader. After talking to him, these items are still not showing up anywhere.

I believe I took one part of the Mad King costume and put it on the town clothes slot of another character a while ago.

These items I bought with gems need to be restored, thanks.

(edited by TheLaughingMan.4320)

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

Talk to a “Black Lion Trader [Armorsmith]” and pick the options to convert. The NPC can be found in any of the cities next to the trading post NPCs.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.4320

TheLaughingMan.4320

That only works if you have the items in your inventory or stash to convert them. My items were already equipped on town clothes slots, they just disappeared.

(edited by TheLaughingMan.4320)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I just went and talked to the Armorsmith. My Halloween costume was equipped, as well as a different headpiece. Mine all unlocked once I said I was ready to convert. I also got a recipe for some strange reason. A Halloween one…not sure why. Lol.

Posted by: Necro.1734

Necro.1734

Same here. I got my Mad King’s outfit equipped on one of my characters and when i logged on after the patch it just dissapeared. I can’t find it anywhere, i don’t have it equipped and it isn’t unlocked in the wardrobe.

And… Could you tell me where is the Black Lion Trader [Armorsmith]? Maybe talking to him will fix that but I have a little hope for it. :P

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Same here. I got my Mad King’s outfit equipped on one of my characters and when i logged on after the patch it just dissapeared. I can’t find it anywhere, i don’t have it equipped and it isn’t unlocked in the wardrobe.

And… Could you tell me where is the Black Lion Trader [Armorsmith]? Maybe talking to him will fix that but I have a little hope for it. :P

You can find one in every city. You must speak to one to unlock any town clothes. Says so right on each piece.