My Story - later steps cut off

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Signet of Forums.4397

Signet of Forums.4397

I’ve had this bug for a long time, but it still isn’t fixed, so…

For my character that finished the personal story, when I scroll down past “Starving the Beast” in the My Story tab, of the Hero panel, all of the text disappears, meaning I cannot see any steps beyond that one.

Therefore we proceed to write a sig.

Posted by: codeofficer.6384

codeofficer.6384

Please fix this!!!

Since I hit 80 and completed my personal storyline one month after launch I have had this issue where I can’t read the last step of my story. I’m amazed this bug is still around.

Posted by: LivingLegend.6528

LivingLegend.6528

I have send them bug report via in game and forum a few weeks ago but no reply from in game at all..as for forum support they just asked us to look out for updates

Posted by: Willow.4856

Willow.4856

I really want this fixed too! I’m the linguistically nerdy sort, and back in November when the Lost Shores posters started appearing I rose to the challenge and learned the New Krytan alphabet in less than an hour. After I had the alphabet figured out, I went into scribe mode and began writing out, by hand, in New Krytan, in ink, my main’s personal story as I did it, along with accounts of events like Mad King’s day, Lost Shores, and Wintersday. There came a point when I could no longer continue because when scrolling down through the story in the Hero Panel, after Estate of Decay, the whole panel jumps and it’s blank from there on down. Yesterday I finally got around to ousting Zhaitan and completing the story. It felt so glorious. I just wish I could have my handwritten book finished too. It’s become kinda special to me, and I want that accomplishment. So yeah… I hope this bug gets taken care of.