NA parties on EU lfg

NA parties on EU lfg

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

I’ve had several problems over the last month where I joined a party listed on the open world lfg panel and find that all the other members are on NA servers so we can’t play together. It’s frustrating because it works exactly the same as usual – I can even see the blue dots running around – but we can’t actually join each other’s maps.

Please, either fix the lfg or allow EU players and NA players to join each others maps.

I am on Aurora Glade (but my current geographic location is in Japan). It seemed to work fine until the Halloween stuff disappeared.

NA parties on EU lfg

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

Maybe this can help.

It’s a glitch that happens when you post LFG ads with any other status other than ‘online.’ I used to b*tch about this a lot around a year ago.

Any time I’d have status as either ‘invisible’ or ‘away,’ my LFG was using the opposite region’s and I’d have to apologize to any parties I joined only to get prompted with a network error.

Restarting the client fixes the issue when it happens but make sure you keep the status on ‘online’ otherwise the problem will persist.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Any-way-to-show-only-NA-server-LFGs/first#post4546935

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

NA parties on EU lfg

Posted by: CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

Thanks a lot! I switch to away sometimes and often forget to turn ‘online’ on again. I can’t remember what my status was when I joined the groups, but I’ll keep trying with online only and hopefully it’ll be good.