Nageling Event Bugs [merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Artixera.5107

Artixera.5107

Releases a huge patch and does not fix a big known issue, and hinders people from doing the precursor quest for almost a month…..

Only at Anet ( ?° ?? ?°) i rate 9/10 seperatists

Posted by: Lauren Kamieniecki.6245

Previous

Lauren Kamieniecki.6245

QA Lead

This is tracked but there is not a fix yet. I’m hopeful we will see something soon but keep in mind a fix for this would come in a regular Tuesday release and not in a hotfix.

So we have to wait yet another two whole weeks and hope it gets addressed. This is ridiculous at this point, it’s a bug that’s literally completely blocking an entire portion of the game. This should have been fixed by now.

Hey Hey, I’m just the messenger. There’s been some developments and it is moving faster but I really don’t post until the day before or day of if we are shipping a fix.

now I’m going to back away and mumble something about “soon” and stuff and we will see what happens.

Posted by: Frisky.7952

Frisky.7952

It looks like the 9/10 separatists event was fixed in the patch (hurray!), as we just completed that event from the start. Still waiting on the Giant event, but looks like the roadblock has been cleared! (hurray!)

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug with the “Defeat the Separatists assaulting the Town of Nageling” event in which only 9 of the 10 required separatists would spawn, preventing successful event completion.

Posted by: Lord Rhett.9360

Lord Rhett.9360

They fixed it!! PRAISE THE SIX!!!

My Little Dolyak: Supply is Magic