Necro bug list.

Necro bug list.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

—————————————-
The Bugs
—————————————-

Putrid Mark – Removes ‘some’ condi, and not off allies. (Really want this fixed as it was our MAIN thing necro’s did for the group)

Foot in the Grave – Only works ‘sometimes’. (Example: Twisted Invasions, Can press Breaks Stun + DS & still be chain CC’ed 5 times in a row)

Litch Form – Auto-Attack Auto-Turns-Off. (Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046 pointed out, a default auto attack on all transforms would rock, even Moa)

Leaving a Transform – no heals/until buttons for 1sec + lag.

Golem – Die’s when wet. (Can we at least get 3 sec fizz spell CD, instead of full 1min CD for walking thru a puddle)

Projectiles – Can’t hit our feet/brake us out of roots. Doesn’t hit objects in WvW.

Poison – Doesn’t reduce some heals.(Andele.1306 explained it best with: "some healing effects (including swap sigil siphons) dont get reduced by poison sometimes, rare bug but i think it has to do with the fact that the game sees health gain, siphoning and healing as 3 different things, siphs being in the middle of the road (for example vampiric gets reduced by poison in the rata sum fractal, but the swap sigil proc doesn’t when i use it on my ele in pvp). ")

Fear – Doesn’t interrupt. (May have actually been fixed.)

Weapon Swap in DS – (Also DS feels tied to Staff as it’s got highest weap dam/DS dam)

—————————————-
Not simple bug’s, but frustrating/want fixed.
—————————————-

Can’t Res/Stomp/etc while Transformed (DS/Litch/etc) Can we at least get it in PvE. (Again really doesn’t help with group play. F’in necro wont even res me, or die’s strait after doing so meaning I gota res them back)

DS fix, left us far behind in fights over 30sec. Vigor or some sort of extra dodge now we can’t ‘block’ with DS. (This is really going to hurt us when LFG comes in)
As we can now be 1shot thru DS & our life pool, can we try ‘some’ heals while in DS. 33% in PvE? (No heals, makes using DS as defense in a group bad as we miss out on support heals, def frustrates others near me who wasted heals on the necro)

Combo finisher on weap that isn’t a staff. (Something in DS? Fixing minions so they weren’t dead when the kitty hits the fan may help with this, but personally would love some on weaps, even offhands only.)

A underwater elite skill, that’s not condi.

Vamp that isn’t ~0.01% our max life per hit… (Pointless in DS, Ele sig of Rest – 202 per hit vs 25 Vamp)(A personal idea is, also let our vamp heal others, giving us more group love & make us feel like we take life away and give it to others, master of death vibe ya know)

Meele Cleave.

AoE fear while Downed. (Were arguably easiest to stop stomping, easiest to stomp, def a total joke if it’s not 1v1)

—————————————-
Minions
—————————————-

Reset the CD’s on Res. Other games even resummon them for you. (Not rally but full res)

A simple ‘come back’ button would do wonders. Not just to get them not to stand in fire, but players use ‘invis walls’ on tPvP maps to make them run around doing nothing. It would give us some feeling of ‘master/boss’

The biggest problem tho, is they don’t ‘scale’. 1v1 vs a normal monster, super awesome. Vs 1 Veteran they do enough to not be pointless. Vs a Champ they regularly wont get 1 attack in before dieing. Same vs AoE.
Meaning world events to dungeons, they really not viable.

Lots of other games, have a ‘reduced AoE damage’ and a ‘max damage taken per hit’. This would fix that problem. It doesn’t even need to be added into PvP.

So ugly they don’t fit in your pretty GW game. I don’t mean they are too gruesome, I mean… just… Ok what IS the golem, a whale boy’s bits stuck on a huge mutant chicken? I personally do like your shade. Very GW2 feeling blob.

—————————————-
Mini-Pets (Ok not necro but still)
—————————————-

Can we have our mini-pet stay out until un-summoned. Other games do it, and they don’t even have to search through bags to summon it. I have a friend that use’s that as a excuse not to play this game till it get’s at least that. I also would collect mini-pets if they weren’t a frustration.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Zyanya.9346

Zyanya.9346

Well done. I hope the devs handle these issues. No one enjoys playing a broken game. Life is hard enough, no one wants their game to be hard because it’s broken.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

You know you got some bug fixes and wishes reversed…
Also awww why you no like giant floaty entrails that clatter in a happy way when fluffing around you.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

Necro bug list.

Bweaty.9187

Was more a ‘quick to fix’, ‘think about it and surprise me fix’ and well ‘minions’.

I do kind of like him. I call him Gibs…

Wish they’d fix him to regen out of combat like other minions… Tried not to just get mad and kitten y, there’s prob a ‘bit’ more I could add to minion bugs…

Necro bug list.

Bweaty.9187

Occasionally (and totally randomly) signet of the locust speed boost won’t work unless I unequip the signet and re-equip it. Idk if this applies for every speed signet, I know it happens on my thief’s signet sometimes too but haven’t really noticed it on my ele but I don’t use it on ele that much.

Thats a zone transition/slot swap bug, the game looks at the buffs you got, but sadly detects as if the signet passive isnt active, thus “activates it again” actually removing the buff, coding problem.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

Sadly, this would be better off in the necro or suggestions forum… But they’d probably NEVER be seen there.

I would definitely love to be able to rez while in DS (even if not in lich form)… I always feel like a chump when I use DS to survive a little longer and the person standing next to me goes down immediately after I activate it… I can either wait until I finish DS or my heal cd is up and they most likely die before then or I end DS and try to rez them and most likely end up downed myself while trying to rally them. Lose lose! You’re either a piece of male genitalia or a dumb kitty who failed at a rally!

I agree with with many of the points made here though. We were pretty viable and not a complete detriment to the group prior to the DS ‘fix’… Now we’re a liability… Again! (Again because they fix our downed health issue only to make it so we have less survivability)

(Fixed a silly typo and to add this: “never be seen there” meant seen by Anet staff o.O)

(edited by Kyllaa.1385)

Necro bug list.

Bweaty.9187

I did start in the necro forum, bounced ideas, asked for others to list bug’s I’d missed. Still got people posting on that, I do try to copy N paste over anything I missed from there. It’s sadly not making this look as though it’s had as many views or people comment/bump it up top. But the necro players are adding input without having to go thu the bugs forum.

As for suggestions I’ve got quite a few dreams for that too. I feel these issue’s are frustrating bugs, even if some like minions are a bit more of a suggestion on how to fix. I’ve had prob the most feedback on minions being what’s most important to get fixed for a lot of neros, in game as well as forums etc. So it’s just trying to balance what/how I say it.
For example. I think that life force gen on Axe is terrible in PvP, as any good player just avoids getting hit, skipping your burst spike & any life force, leaving you dry. But as I haven’t talked about this with other necros, I left it out as it may be my suggestion.

As for the rest I fully agree and feel your pain. ^Hugs^
Tho, I think both DS & Litch should allow res’ing. Your not doing any damage, have the cost of losing sig that allows res. While you get a defensive buff while doing it, it is ticking away your up time, which I feel is a big enough cost. I get that plague wouldn’t allow it as it’s passively doing AoE damage at the same time.

Necro bug list.

Bweaty.9187

A Eng dose the same thing, and dev’s reply twice in 2 days…

Which is nice, I know the Eng needs some help… Just… feeling unloved.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

The love has arrived. I’ll sort out this list and make sure that anything that hasn’t been previously reported gets added to our tracking system.

Thanks for the reports. (And compiling the list!)

PS: A lot of this stuff we’re already aware of. (We’re always watching!)

Edit: Any Quality of Life change requests and profession suggestions will get more attention in the profession forums. I only handle bugs!

(edited by Josh Davis.6015)

Necro bug list.

Bweaty.9187

Thank you! :-))

Edit: Ohhh, your the one who got mug’ed at the petting zoo? ;-)

My offer to Chaplin of ‘free beer if you come to Australia’ is odiously extended to you!

It err, really dose warm my heart for you to take the time, and I’ll try to stop being so grouchy myself.

I’ll start getting some quality of life stuff going in necro forum. This was just the stuff that makes me ‘mad-bro’ when playing.

(Thanks again!)

(edited by Bweaty.9187)

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Can’t Res/Stomp/etc while Transformed (DS/Litch/etc) Can we at least get it in PvE.

You CAN stomp while in Lich form in PVE. It works against the Watchwork enemies.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Gizmo.8623

Gizmo.8623

@OP:
There are only this little bugs? I could have sworn that the list was few pages long.

There were threads dedicated to bugs on Necro forum. I was afraid to read them all

Necro bug list.

Bweaty.9187

Giz >this was the main one’s that drive me and others I’ve spoken to nuts/“mad-bro”.

The huge on at the top of necro forums hasn’t been maintained/cleaned as they been fixed.

So it’s not as scary as it once was. (I confess, when game went from beta to release, I ended up giving up for a few months due to bugs driving me insane. Even a few months ago we still had 1/3rd the downed life of any other necro, which I found pretty inexcusable.)

A lot of the other bugs, an’t totally play breaking. I think like the poison not reducing all heals, I prob wouldn’t have added that here, IF it wasn’t another reason people didn’t want to take necros to dungeons. Which is more a miss-conception that poisons useless. It’s still going to slow a lot of healing boss’s. (E.G. endboss of CoF 1. Heals from the crystals that people ignore. Necro can stop 1/3rd of that, while DPSing down crystals AND the boss at the same time with Staff/Traited Plague Blast)

Mad > Oww nice to know. I play a Asura, so when I pop litch Im usually “I feel 10 foot tall, who called me shorty” and charge into the biggest monster I can see ;-P
It’d prob be nice to have in DS too, as I have a super up time of that while in invasions.

It was actually not being able to chop wood while in litch yesterday that just… It wasn’t even to chop wood while being beat on, it was just because of a contested Orr area. (So ya know, just wait in DS for heal to be of CD. Heal, and finish the tree)
Anyway. It’s not a huge thing, it’s just not fun. It affects no one, not even a mob’s feelings.

As the lovely Dev pointed out, that’s more ‘quality of life’. I’ll be compiling a big list in the necro forums over the next week or 2.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Plexxing.2978

Plexxing.2978

I don’t know where else to put this, so… My minions get slowed whenever I get crippled/chilled even though they aren’t afflicted. This is especially annoying when I take an orb (Spirit Watch?) in pvp.

Necro bug list.

Bweaty.9187

Ratenen.3650

Not sure if it was intentionally left off, but felt it didn’t hurt to check:

Staff 2-5/marks going on full cooldown (instead of the 3 seconds interrupt cooldown) when interrupted, either by an enemy or yourself, is a pretty nasty issue still.

^- Nar I’m just a bad necro reporter. Thanks for pointing it out!

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Yes, i am a necro and i am morbidly digging up this topic to go with the recent patch

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Ghostextechnica.3270

Ghostextechnica.3270

Most of these issues still exist. Actually all except one (the putrid mark one – which had a tooltip update to say it doesn’t remove from allies anymore).

The following are especially annoying:

- 3 second cooldown for utilities when leaving DS.

- Lich form doesn’t remember what skill is on auto.

- DS is bugged in that siphons, boons and allied healing skills don’t heal health in DS. Which basically means an entire talent tree is locked out in DS.

When I get that feeling I want… spectral healing.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

The love has arrived. I’ll sort out this list and make sure that anything that hasn’t been previously reported gets added to our tracking system.

Thanks for the reports. (And compiling the list!)

PS: A lot of this stuff we’re already aware of. (We’re always watching!)

Edit: Any Quality of Life change requests and profession suggestions will get more attention in the profession forums. I only handle bugs!

3 months later and …Nothings changed :/

another for the list:

the 2-3 second lag on weapon, heal, Utility and Elite skills reappearing after being “nuked”. This doesnt affect when we allow the Deathsroud to reach zero so why should being nuked be any different…

Necro bug list.

Ghostextechnica.3270

Can I please emphasize what a massive game-breaking bug it is for Necromancers that heals don’t work at all from siphons, boons, allies etc in Deathshroud and there’s no tooltip anywhere to say that this is the correct behavior.

e.g. healing skills just say “heals allies for x amount” .. do we stop being an ally when in DS?

e.g.2 all other boons work fine in DS, but regeneration just ends before it’s timer says it should.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Can I please emphasize what a massive game-breaking bug it is for Necromancers that heals don’t work at all from siphons, boons, allies etc in Deathshroud and there’s no tooltip anywhere to say that this is the correct behavior.

e.g. healing skills just say “heals allies for x amount” .. do we stop being an ally when in DS?

e.g.2 all other boons work fine in DS, but regeneration just ends before it’s timer says it should.

Working as intended, they have pretty much said that they dont want Necromancer healing while inside DeathShroud, Fair enough from big heals but the fact our OWN traits dont work inside it is a joke.

Though i am tempted to say:

Have them work inside DeathShroud BUT rather than healing Health, make them give Life Force instead. Make it so its 1%, no need for ICD or anything due to how slow the cast time of skills is while inside DeathShroud anyway. Make it so that its just enough to cover the Life Force loss from being inside DeathShroud and it could work great.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

If we could siphon in DS, siphon numbers wouldn’t be so insulting.

Necro bug list.

Ghostextechnica.3270

Noone has ever said heals not working in DS is as intended.

As I mentioned, there’s no tooltips to say this, and there’s ton of tooltips that say we should be healed (i.e. Regeneration Boon, Allied healing skills etc).

People I’m grouped with actually get mad when their healing skills don’t heal me when I’m in DS because they have invested traits and have healing gear and it doesn’t heal.

Necro bug list.

Ghostextechnica.3270

Another DS bug to add to the list:

Stomp/Rez aren’t working properly. In fact the only enemy that can consistently be stomped in DS are watchwork ones.

Necro bug list.

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

I tested this earlier, and I believe Necromancer talent, “Necromatic Corruption” (Death Magic XII) just doesn’t work.